bba admission in mount carmel college
bba admission in mount carmel college 2020
Direct Admission guidance +91-9538317377|7411666661
Visit Our Website:- https://www.joinus4education.in/
Established in 1948 in Bangalore, Mount Carmel College is associated with Bengaluru Central University. It is a women's college which is approved by the University Grants Commission. Earlier, the college was associated with Mysore University, then it became a part of Madras University and later on, in 2005, the college was associated with Bengaluru University. In 2006, it was re-accredited with an A+ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. The college began its first class with only 50 students. Over the years, the number of enrolments increased to over 5,000 students. In 1992, the college developed an Institute for Management Studies. The Commerce Department of the college is recognised as a Research Centre by Bengaluru University
Mount Carmel college, one of the prestigious colleges under the Bangalore University, was established in the year 1948. The college situated in Bangalore, is one of the oldest colleges in the area. Mount Carmel college offers three major undergraduate programs with various specializations. All the undergraduate courses are full-time programs which have the duration of three years
The most popular courses offered by MCC Bangalore are BCA and BBA. Apart from these courses,
Mount Carmel College offers degree programmes to aspirants at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) level.
Programmes offered at Mount Carmel College are in streams including – Accounting & Commerce, Business Management Studies, Humanities & Social Sciences, Science, Medicine & Health Sciences and Design
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for UG & PG Courses
The eligibility criteria for UG course admissions are such that candidates need to have cleared their Class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
However, for PG courses aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree in their field of study.
Aspirants are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by Mount Carmel College for the course in which they wish to secure admission.
Mount Carmel College Admission Process
The admission policy ensures special consideration to the differently abled, economically backward, scheduled castes and tribes, backward communities and the catholic minority. Except for these special categories, the rest of the seats are allotted purely on merit.
In order to secure admission aspirants need to follow the below mentioned steps:
Step 1: Fill Online Registration Form
Aspirants need to visit the official website of Mount Carmel College (admission through merit) and fill the application form.
Step 2: Check the Merit list
Admission in majority of the programmes offered at Mount Carmel College is on the basis of merit wherein the best-of-four percentage is calculated. Here, candidates can select marks scored by them in any four subjects in their Class XII exams and thereafter calculate the aggregate marks/percentage scored by them.
Admission through Entrance Exam
Merit is not the only means through which students can secure admission in courses offered at Mount Carmel College. Walk-in interview after the announcement of II PUC Results are considered for the courses mentioned below:
• Bachelor of Arts
• Bachelor of Computer Application
• Bachelor of Sciences
Mount Carmel College Application Process
1. All applications will be completed and accepted through Online Mode ONLY.
2. Fees should be paid on the day of the interview. Application fee for UG Programmes:
Rs 500/ and PG Programmes: Rs 700/.
3. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
4. A soft copy of the applicant’s recent passport size photo and signature to be uploaded with the application.
5. Those who are claiming admission under reservation category must submit attested copy of the caste/income certificate while submitting the hard copy of the application to the admission office. (Validity up to 5 years).
6. Catholics should submit latest baptism certificate and Parish priest letter from the respective church.
7. Differently Abled Candidate should enclose a copy of disability or handicap certificates issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner.
International /NRI Student Admissions
Mount Carmel College hosts students from China, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Thailand, Afghanistan, Germany, Fiji Islands, Bhutan, Gulf nations and many more. International students are also accepted from other developing countries on ICCR scholarships.
MCC conducts a written Test (MCMAT) to offer admission to the BBA program. This test includes questions related to Mathematics, English, Reasoning, GK and Current Affairs.
- Admit card of the Entrance Examination.
- Valid scorecard.
- Marks card of 10, 12/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate (if applicable)
For BBA, the college conducts a separate written test (MCMAT) followed by GD and interview. PG Diploma and PG Diploma (Evening) admissions are merit-based.
Placements : The placements were decent. We had big shot companies like Deloitte, EY, Goldman Sachs, etc. that offered good pay packages for freshers. Arcesium offered the highest package of 9 lakhs last year. There are various other companies too. The placements also have startups who are doing quite well and offer great experience and exposure. The companies were good for finance, and HR. IBM, Accenture, etc.
Infrastructure : The college is good in terms of infrastructure, probably one amongst the top three in Bangalore. It has three canteens, and the outdoor supplies are very readily available. The library is nice, and there is a computer lab as well. The hostel facilities are also alright. There isn't anything that particularly stands out.
What you will study
The Bachelor of Business is a flexible degree offering a broad education across all key aspects of the business environment. In addition to studying the essential core disciplines of accounting, economics, finance, management and marketing, you can tailor your studies according to your interests by choosing electives from a particular Business discipline, or you can combine Business electives with subjects from other disciplines.
The program provides:
- Training in research skills using a variety of information systems (archives, the Library, databases, electronic research networks).
- An opportunity to practice articulating complex ideas orally and in writing.
- Practice in working closely with a supervisor on a project and in preparing a major project within a deadline.
- Experience in devising, researching and writing up an individual topic of study in an extended argument/thesis.
Mount Carmel College course can set your dream career in motion.
- Administration manager
- Business analyst
- Communications manager
- General manager
- Human resources manager
- Management consultant
- Marketing consultant
- Office manager
- Operations manager
- Public sector manager
- Recruitment and staff development consultant
- Sales manager
- Banking and financial institutions
- Consulting companies, eg, PwC, Deloitte, EY and KPMG
- Fast moving consumer goods organisations
- Large multinational enterprises
- Marketing and public relations organisations
- Merchant banker
- Mid-tier accounting firms and small-to-medium enterprises
- Recruitment agencies
- Software development companies
- Superannuation and insurance firms
- Telecommunications companies, eg, Vodafone, Jio
BBA admission in mount carmel college
BBA admission in mount carmel college 2020
BBA admission in christ college
BBA admission in christ college 2020
BBA admission process in mount carmel college
BBA admission procedure in mount carmel college
BBA admission placements in mount carmel college
BBA admission fee structure in mount carmel college
direct BBA admission in mount carmel college
direct BBA admission in mount carmel college 2020
mount carmel college BBA admission
mount carmel college BBA admission process
mount carmel college admission 2020
BBA admission in mount carmel college bangalore
BBA admission in christ college bangalore
mount carmel college BBA admission
mount carmel college BBA admission
BBA admission in mount carmel college through Management Quota