hi guys i am starting this thread to discuss Baylor University- Hankamer School of Business. i got an admit there for Fall-2009 MBA/MSIS program. Anybody else who applied/planning to apply/got admit ??
i am starting this thread to discuss Baylor University- Hankamer School of Business.
i got an admit there for Fall-2009 MBA/MSIS program.
Anybody else who applied/planning to apply/got admit ??
A reply after 3 years... :)
Anyone trying for the Fall 2012 batch?
I've an interview scheduled for next week. Any help with regard to the school, interview etc would be appreciable.
Finally I got a chance to speak once of the current students. He is only the Indian student in his batch.
Few things about the school
1. Approximately 75% of Baylor MBA students receive financial awards. 90% receive financial assistance.
2. Graduate Business Tuition Scholarships are awarded ranging from 50-100% tuition scholarships.
3. Focus Firm Class
Baylor University MBA Experiential Learning
4. Small Class size
5. Its in Waco, Texas. Not much big companies come to the school to attend the Career fair.
6. Since it is a private school, the tuition fees in high.
I finished my interview with Laurie Wilson, Director of Graduate Business Degree Programs at Baylor University. A very sweet female to talk to. It was more of a conversation than an interview. 😃 The interview went on for around 15 min.
Here are few of the questions I remember
1. Why Baylor? How did you learn about the school?
2. Long term & short term goals
3. Challenges faced at work
4. Why low GPA? (I had an average GPA for my under graduation)
Got dinged! :oops:
Received a mail from Laurie 2day. I received the mail after I inquired the status of my application. I think they totally forgot abt my application. I feel applying in the second round wz not a gud idea.
Guys , I gave GRE instead of GMAT and planning to apply for FALL'14. Got 304 (160 QA and 144 VA).
Here are the details of my profile. 10th - 86% , 12th - 86.6% , B.Tech (EEE), VIT VELLORE - 7.77/10 , 36 months (JUNE'14) of IT experience in Accenture. Decent extra curricula-rs ( Founded a club and worked as a vice-chairman , Treasurer of a student chapter , worked for international tech , cultural fests).
Could you please tell me my chances of getting into NAYLOR and I have few financial constraints can you also guide me regarding scholarship , GA/TA/RA roles.?? Thanks.