[ Batch 2013 -15 ] PSG Institute Of Management Admission Queries

hi,

i have scored 778 in MAT, comp percentile being 99.55%. What colleges can i apply to in TN?
How is PSG coimbatore for MBA/PGDM?
What is the fee structure and how good is the faculty? Also let me know abt the placements and packages there?

Seniors please help me out!!!!

Danke!

Hi i have a cat percentile of 96.14 . how are my chances of getting into psg ?

@fireinheart,

Thank you very much indeed for showing interest in the Management Program at PSG Institute of Management.

Given the CAT Score you have, the chances of getting in to PSGIM is high.
We encourage you to apply as early as possible The last day for submission of application is 28th Feb 2013. GD and Interview is scheduled for Saturday, March 9th 2013.

Should you have any queries related to admissions or about our institute, please feel free to contact us. To know more about what we do and who we are, please visit our face book page
www.facebook.com/psgim You may also visit our website to know about our programs and credentials of our institute.

Thanks

what's d placement scenario this year.plz give in detail.also wats d total fee 4 d course?

Dear Ms. Rina Singh,
Greetings from PSG Institute of Management!

We appreciate your interest in the Management program at PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore.
With regard to your query, here is the information:
Placement process in 2011-12 saw over 65 companies who contacted us. A summary , indicative list is given here:
A. Banking and financial services: HDFC, ICICI, Nomura, Janalakshmi, South Indian Bank, Kotak Mahindra
B. IT and IT services: HCL, TCS, Payoda, Beroe
C. FMCG, Pharma: Coca Cola, Novartis
D. Auto: Ford, Mahindra, TVS Motors,Hyundai
E. Conglomerates: ITC, EID Parry
F. Freight & Logistics: TCIL, GATI, St. John €™s Freight
G. Consultancy, business intelligence , training & development: Naukri, LaunchpadLLC, Ikya Human Capital, Beroe
Mean CTC for top 25: Rs 5.68 lakhs
Mean CTC for top 50: Rs 5.30 lakhs
Mean CTC for top 75: Rs 4.70 lakhs
Mean CTC for top 100: Rs. 4.32 lakhs
Highest International: Rs.9.6 lakhs
Highest Domestic: Rs 7.0 lakhs
Placements for 2012 €“ 13 are in progress.
Please feel free to post your queries and our representative would be delighted to answer your questions.

To know more about who we are and what we do, kindly follow us by visiting our face book page.

www.facebook.com/psgim.

Alternatively you may also visit our website (www.psgim.ac.in) for more details about our institute and our programs.

Looking forward to assisting you in your queries related to admissions.

Thank you very much indeed.

Sincerely yours,

Admission Team
PSG Institute of Management
Coimbatore

Hi!!

I have my GD/PI dates clashing with ICFAI.Is there any other provision for getting another date for the process?

Dear Candidate,

We appreciate your interest in the Management program at PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore.
With regard to your query, you are requested to get in touch with us to fix up the date of GD/PI.
You can:
Call us @ (0422) 2013 430 Extension:4447 or 4400
Mobile @ 87541 42057
Mail us @[email protected]

Please feel free to post your queries and our representative would be delighted to answer your questions.

To know more about who we are and what we do, kindly follow us by visiting our face book page.

www.facebook.com/psgim.

Alternatively you may also visit our website (www.psgim.ac.in) for more details about our institute and our programs.

Sincerely yours,

Admission Team
Coimbatore

Visit us :www.psgim.ac.in

Hi. I wanted to know the procedure for applying to PSG via TANCET. The online application form for PSG contains columns only for CAT, MAT , CMAT. Will there be a separate application form for TANCET ?

Dear Candidate,

With regard to your query, there will be no application form for entry through TANCET exam. You will have to go through the counselling process where you will have the option to choose PSGIM as the college of your choice based on your TANCET rank.

www.facebook.com/psgim.

Sincerely yours,

Coimbatore

Wat s the min. cut off for MBA through cat for obc??

my MAT(DEC) -84.27%ile , b.tech-88.60%, 12th-56.80%, 10th-77.40%, what is my chance to get PSGIM....

Dear Mr.Dinesh,
Greetings from PSG Institute of Management! We appreciate your interest in the Management program at PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore.
With regard to your query, whilst normally we consider a score of 60 percentile or above in CAT, we also look for exceptionally bright candidates with good academics, work experience and extra curricular record.
To know more about who we are and what we do, kindly follow us by visiting our face book page.www.facebook.com/psgim.
Alternatively you may also visit our website (www.psgim.ac.in) for more details about our institute and our programs. Looking forward to assisting you in your queries related to admissions.
Sincerely yours,
Admission Team
Coimbatore
Call us @ (0422) 2013 430 Extension:4447 or (0422)4304400
Mobile @ 87541 42057
Mail us @[email protected]
Visit us :www.psgim.ac.in
Dear Mr.Raghav,
Greetings from PSG Institute of Management! We appreciate your interest in the Management program at PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore.
With regard to your query, you have mentioned your MAT percentile but not your score. We normally consider a score of 600 for MAT, but we also look for exceptionally bright candidates with good academics, work experience and extra curricular record. Given your undergraduate marks, we €™d recommend you to apply to the MBA program as you have a good chance of getting in.
To know more about who we are and what we do, kindly follow us by visiting our face book page.www.facebook.com/psgim.
Alternatively you may also visit our website (www.psgim.ac.in) for more details about our institute and our programs. Looking forward to assisting you in your queries related to admissions.

Sincerely yours,
Coimbatore
www.psgim.ac.in
@PSGIM .. Is there any reservations like MBC/BC for students applying under XAT 2013 for admissions in PGDM & MBA. My XAT scores are 54 percentile and my PG- 87.9% UG-79% HSC is 95%. Do I have a chance to meet eligibility for admissions
@PSGIM .. my MAT(DEC) score is 649.5

Dear Raghav,

You definitely have a good chance of getting in to PSGIM as your score is beyond the cut-off required. We request you to fill out the application form as soon as possible.

Sincerely yours,

Coimbatore

Dear Candidate,
With regard to your query, we do not consider XAT scores for admission as of now. We base our admissions only on performance in CAT/CMAT/GMAT/TANCET. The cut offs are a minimum of 600 in MAT or 60 percentile and above in CAT.
Sincerely yours,

PSG Institute of Management,Coimbatore
www.psgim.ac.in
@PSGIM my feb MAT score- 696.5
BBA -59 %
12th -63%
10th -66%
what r my chances ??