Baruch or Hofstra

I have been accepted at Baruch (CUNY - New York) as well as Hofstra (New York Hempstead) for their fall 2009 full time honors MBA program in Information Technology. Also Hofstra has given me USD 20,000 scholarship in the tuition fees. :: …

I have been accepted at Baruch (CUNY - New York) as well as Hofstra (New York Hempstead) for their fall 2009 full time honors MBA program in Information Technology.

Also Hofstra has given me USD 20,000 scholarship in the tuition fees.

Baruch hasn't given any.

Now with this scenario, which school should I prefer? :shock:
I know that the placement scene in Baruch (for accounting and finance) is good but will that help in today's scenario and for my concentration in Information Technology?

I find the scholarship at Hofstra very much lucrative.
can anybody post the reviews about Hofstra University MBA program? :|
Anybody going to Hofstra this fall?

Your suggestions will definitely help me take the best decision.

Hey... I too have an admit from Baruch and Fordham.. very confused at this point. I spoke to some ppl regarding career prospects post your graduation from Barcuh and it seemed pretty lucrative. Also, Barcuh is ranked higher than Hofstra and if your well off or if you are willing to give up the scholership(though it is pretty good), personally Baruch is a better choice. Let me know what you decide on, maybe I could see you at Barcuh. By the way, what was your Gmat score..cheers !

HI Psyborg,

Well, I also understand that the career prospects at Baruch are pretty well. But I don't think in this recession time, I will give up the scholarship given by Hofstra.

For you to decide between Baruch and Fordham, you may find following posts helpful if you haven't visited them already.

FIND MBA - MBA New York
FIND MBA - FORDHAM or PACE?
Board Search for fordham

Cheers..
Good Luck..!