BankPO Prep - PG Support group. For making prep better.

Hello BankPO Junta.  We are glad that quite a few of  you are using the BankPO prep at:

http://www.pagalguy.com/bank-po/questions quite actively. However I also wanted to see what else we could be doing to help make the prep better.  

I would like to create a support group of members who are willing to work with me to help make significant improvements to prep.

To get started I'll message some of the recurring Bank PO users.  However please tag users and tell them to help us make prep better.

Start with your suggestions on what is missing, what can be done better and lets get started.

Thanks

plenty of questions in the bank po section are wrong .almost criminal mistakes .also a link of daily updates on economic scenario of india and abroad would be very handy .

The wrong questions we are aware of. We have started making hires to fix them soon. I am also going to talk to some of the top users of BankPO prep and see if they can help us fix those questions faster

After wrong questions have been corrected, you can also introduce more topics.

For Example in Reasoning, the most important topics are Syllogism,

Statements and Assumptions,

Statements and Conclusions, Course of actions, etc. These are much more important than the topics provided, on basis of both no of questions and marks. 

Otherwise this a great effort!! Keep it up!!!

All the sections need an upgradation..especially reasoning..the questions given are for ssc prep and not for bank po... 

Are you guys competitive? Would you like to know on a daily basis how your peers did. Or prep is all about what you could do today ? 

Who do you think are the top bankpo experts on PG. Can you tag them here 

Your team should work on reasoning part mainly. Try to include some topics like syllogism,blood relation,input-output problem etc means it should follow po syllabus and if possible try to include multiple choice questions from recent current affairs including some static gk. Current affairs should be updated time to time otherwise it would be of no use with old current affairs. Thank You

All Bank PO questions can be solved orally within seconds...with some tips and tricks. It's a cakewalk.if you really know how to do it. It's all about speed and you cant spend time on scribbling on paper for every alternate question. People in Gurgaon/NCR can meet me. Would be happy to help!  :)

Hy friends I m new ple guide me (thanku)

can anyone tell me which test series is best for ibps po?