banking terms and knowledge only !!!

hey p guys , m creating this thread for the guys who r from banking background and for those who r not frm financial/banking brkground but want to knw bout banking knwledge and r preparing for bank exams… guys i want to enhance knwledge and ga…

hey p guys , m creating this thread for the guys who r from banking background and for those who r not frm financial/banking brkground but want to knw bout banking knwledge and r preparing for bank exams..... guys i want to enhance knwledge and gain it easily through this thread..... thn q

what is subsidy ....... in simple desi words....😁

stake and stock ....??

shares and debentures, shareholders, sensex, different index........ in simple words s m not frm financial background....

Hi all

I am working on a CITIBANK case study which relates to devising strategies to improve and penetrate the credit card usage and reward system in India. I have prepared a survey for the same. It would be very helpful if the current credit card users could give your feedback. I am part of S.P.Jain Institute of management and Research, Mumbai.

It is an OBJECTIVE TYPE form and will only take 2 min of your time.

This opportunity is huge and your response would be of great help!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AuFYsg5Iz2XOY-urnIvbN1ZmJKoffmWDVJiLM_n5QcA/viewform

Fixed Deposits provide you greater earnings, with the flexibility of maintaining your funds in accessible units so you don't need to break the entire deposit.

Features of YES Fixed Deposits:

Wide range of tenures, ranging from 7 days to 10 years

Best-in-class interest rates

Senior citizens get an extra benefit on the interest rate (0.75% extra)

Earn compounded interest by reinvesting the principal and interest*

No penalty on premature withdrawal

Withdraw your deposit in units as low as Re 1/-

Easy funds withdrawal through our sweep-in facility

Avail of overdrafts against your deposits at competitive rates, giving you complete funds liquidity

Auto Renewal, ensuring that your Fixed Deposit will be rolled over for the existing period of the deposit, even if you forget to give instructions

Tax Saver Deposits - 5 years tax free Fixed Deposit (Interest Rates same as Regular Fixed Deposits)