Bank PO Details

Hi every1 … i created a account 5 min ago in this site after reading all the threads regarding Bank po I completed my B.TECH in ECE two months ago. Now i wanted to enter banking field… I wanted to know what kind of work you have do OR wh…

Hi every1 .. i created a account 5 min ago in this site after reading all the threads regarding Bank po
I completed my B.TECH in ECE two months ago. Now i wanted to enter banking field......
I wanted to know what kind of work you have do OR what exactly you have to do when you become po in a bank...... My question may seem a bit silly to you but i dont want to make a wrong choice. I asked the same question to all my friends and relativies but still i am not clear....
what are the carrier opportunity's after you become po....
which bank are better private or sbi....
and please share your knowledge and opinion's with me
Thanks in advance

This is not a good option in my opinion as i am also working as po in bank. its a hectic job.opportunities are good for promotion.but me n my banker frnds are preparing for various exams to get rid of banking.my brother is also in sbi from 2009,he is also frustrated by banking. now its up to u.in my opinion its NO.

its also not a stable job. after every 2-3 years u will b transferred. In banking private banks will be good if you want money only in life.

@sumysomu

This is not a good option in my opinion as i am also working as po in bank. its a hectic job.opportunities are good for promotion.but me n my banker frnds are preparing for various exams to get rid of banking.my brother is also in sbi from 2009,he is also frustrated by banking. now its up to u.in my opinion its NO.

its also not a stable job. after every 2-3 years u will b transferred. In banking private banks will be good if you want money only in life.

@sumysomu

Really thanx for expressing your opinion i will keep it in mind..

@sumysomu

what are the various exams you are preparing for??