BANK OF INDIA - IBPS PO VI - 2016-17

This group is created for all BOI POs through ibps 6, to bring a common platform for latest updates

any information related to salary / joining details / work culture is known to you, pls update it friends

Uttarakhand candidates?

When will be the 

Joining 

Any senior from CWE V who got BOI? Please give us a tentative date of joining and other formalities as we need to plan our notice period accordingly

hey friends pls clear this .. My sister cleared both IBPS clerk and PO.. Both BOI.. Should she leave the medical and document verification process for  clerk, or be on the safe side and attend it?.... can the same be useful  in the PO document verification process?.. Anybody in the similar situation?

I am working in SBI as assistant.. and got selected in BOI PO. Which is better to continue? And I din mention as working in SBI when applying PO as I joined only after applying PO. Is it necessary to produce NOC during verification?

Any idea about joining date in BOI PO and clerical

Is there anyone​ who has been selected for po in BOI and has been allotted ghaziabad zone

did anyone one recived mail for document verification and medical....pls reply

Can anyone tell me about about the attachment that have to be declared on stamp paper. Tell if the stamp paper have to be taken to police station for verification by me ??

Anyone received attachment files with mail for ?

Those who received mail,what is the data verification and medical dates ?

Has anyone received mail from Dhanbad zone?? 

Has anyone received mail from Dhanbad zone??  

any one from Rajkot medical zone?

Polls did you get mail for po/ so? yes/no

n    er 

SELECTED IN HAZARIBAGH ZONE.

what will be the joining date

doc verification as well as police verification is over