Bank Of India {2015 PO4 allotted candidates}

first of all congratulation to everyone here ,all the best for future and enjoy lifelets have a discussion here about joining,medical everything about BOI

BOI

me too in boi. pls keep in touch

Any idea about expected joining date? Can it be extended?

Good afternoon.. Congrats and welcome to the family.. I am working in Bank of India since July 2014. Currently posted in BOI in New Delhi. I am here to clear any queries that i can and help you in whatever way i can. Currently you will get 29000 in hand salary as a PO in scale 1. Perks will include Petrol Entertainment Newspaper and Cleaning. You are entitled to a lease rental of RS 12500 in metro cities every month. Let me know whatever queries you guys have. Will try to help u out.

Hi friends, Me too got BOI. I am from jharkhand

How they allot zone...do they ask for preference? Is is possible in BOI to get home state zone? 

Deepak Bhatia @DeepakBhatia HE IS OUR GUY FOR QUERIES BE IN TOUCH WITH HIM AND SOON WE MAY MEET ,,ALL THE BEST GUYS,,PARTY HARD TODAY,,,HAVE A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD

hi i got bOI with 54.4 marks, from bangalore

police verification kaise hota hai any idea please throw light on ....

BOI it was my 2nd pref.- I am in

got BOI with 52.2, written- 103, interview- 55  my 4th preference

BOI 53.4

i got selected in boi...is der any chance of not getting offer letter now also...

when can we expect mail from BOI? and on what basis is the center allotment??

how many of you are from jharkhand?

offer and joining letter will be sent through mail or speed post. if through spped post then on which address. permanent or correspondence

offer and joining letter will be sent through mail or speed post. if through spped post then on which address. permanent or correspondence

@DeepakBhatia I stay on rent and my house agreement is going to expire this month. Is there a way for me to communicate to them the new address? If yes, when to do it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

anyone got mail or msg???

Candidates who hv bn allotted BOI from punjab pls respond 😃