Bank of Baroda PO Manipal PGDBF Batch 2016-17

Application Start Date : 02-08-2016 End date : 21-08-2016 Call letter download - Sept-2016 Tentative Exam date - 25-09-2016 Career Detail | About Us | Bank of Baroda, India's International Bank

3 batches with 400 vacancies. UR-202   OBC-108   SC-60   ST-30

Application Start date : 02-08-2016

Application End date  : 21-08-2016

Call letter Download   : Sept- 2016

Tentative Exam date   : 25-09-2016

Advt link   -      http://www.bankofbaroda.com/careers/Admission_2016.asp

Apply link -       http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bmsbpojaug16/

Discuss about the preparations and queries regarding the exam. All the best.

2015 ka bob me cut off kyskya tha?

Guys.. sign thishttps://www.change.org/p/recruitment-process-of-bank-of-baroda-through-bmsb2016-17-a-business-to-create-loan-a-c?recruiter=581970176&utm_source=petitions_share&utm_medium=copylink 

guys kitni vacancies hai bmsb mai 400 ya 1200...n pls koi syllabus bi bta do....

last year in bmsb  how many seats were there for general . .any idea??

hhh wz the level of BOb manipal exam.. agr kisi ne last year dia ho?.... uiicl, united po jaisa .. or hwz it ? 

3 batches of students will be inducted in Baroda Manipal School of Banking through this current selection exercise for 2016-17 (August 2016 to March 2017). The intake of students in each batch will be decided by the bank, as per the requirement.

The total number of Student intake and reserved Student intake for a sample batch of -400- are given here under and are provisional which may vary depending upon future needs of the Bank & availability of candidates under the respective category 

BoB should come clear on the number of vacancies ....the vacancies being circulated is of a sample batch size ....so according to that if their is three batches of 400 each then their are 1200 vacancies i suppose .

current affairs kitne months ki padhni hai ....

the only thing whirling in my mind since the notification came out was about the number of vacancies in BMSB this year...since the notification came out with 5 phases of selection this tym...i can say it is hard nut to crack and on top of this not evn sure about the number of vacancies as many people are in dilemma of either 400 or 1200...if it is 1200 there wud be some hope atleast as the number of vacancies for general wud increase and one can assure his/her selection with rigorous preparation...bt when we see the 400 vacancy scenario...only 202 for general and im damn sure high scorers of obc/sc/st who cross the general cut off will definitely occupy few seats of general category..abh kya bacha hein general ke liye ...vacancies less than 202 for which huge number of candidates get selected with very less difference in their marks making it more difficult for selection....now i know many people will be suggesting me you will need only one seat fight for that...i know but still there is a little fear whether i cn make through or not...feeling so uncomfortable due to the ambiguity of number of vacancies...many sites are saying 400 bt im able to understand a sample batch of 400 means 400 for evry batch and total 3 batches...it comforts me thinking this way bt still truth hurts if it is nly 400....i have given BMSB last year and missed the waiting list by 0.25 mark when only written ,GD,PI was there...bt the whole thing seems negative to me this year with less vacancies and more phases for selection... :-( so depressed ....someone comment abt the vacancies if ayone is sure...or how can i know the exact number of vacancies? for instance...consider UBI PGDBF people evn with attempts in the range of 150 to 160 dint make it to selection...im sure the same will be seen in BMSB due to which people struggle for final selection...kindly spare me if i have quoted anything wrong 

I belong to obc (non creamy ) how many percentage should I have, to be able to apply for it

• 60 above
  • 55 above

0 voters

if anybody want bob previous papers whatsapp at 8688676316 mail at [email protected]... 

can somebody guide what was the cutoff last time in bob for general?please reply !

Hello bhaiyo...Im a credit officer at bob(credit officer=ek taraf khai doosri taraf kua)..anyways forget about the definition,i have joined bob in 2014 and since then distributing loans to our dear customers...If any one of you needs any sort of guidance then do ask me without any hesitation...apka apna barodian

is it worth to do pgdbf from bmsb ? because i have completed bacheolrs in banking law n practice as well i have cracked dbf(JAIIB) from iibf....

how to prepare for descriptive paper??

if we do not take loan what would be our in-hand salary?

difficulty level kaisa hei bhai xam ka. koi tho bata yaara

approx 2-2.5 lakh people will appear for the exam. Any idea what can be the cut off looking at this figure?? 

Itne din se i m practicing nd questions waise solve kro to ho jaate hain but Speed test dene baitho to nhi hote yar... bhut jada time lgta hai sove krne me... I m vry frustrated and sad... please someone help me what to do??

How to increase the speed and accuracy...??

I m giving mahendra's...tell me the best and tough one...

Some says that time speed test are very good??

what about oliveboard??

pls help...