Bank Of Baroda Manipal School Of Banking (BMSB) - Batch 15

You guys can join in here.. and lets talk nd discuss abt our course .. only dedicated for batch 15th BMSB..

lets c whn are we coming inn

BMSB batch 15...

what you guys think is better BOB or IDBI ??

hey guys gud mrng..

so guys who all r joinin

guys atleast start talking somthing.. v r goin to b together soon

common guys wake up.. lets start talkin nw

wen dey r goin to call 15th batch????

anyone frm kolkata and in the 15th batch?

lets start calling nd mailing them .. nd get the info whn r they expecting to start 15th batch

14th batch 26 decmbr ko start ho ra h.

15th walon ka koi running whatsapp group hai kya??? 

lets make a whatsaap group for al of us.. plzz share ur mobile no.

who al r frm delhi guys ??

can anyone tell me that from when  the selection test of this year will be held...?? nd how can i apply?? 

plzz

Can anyone tell me how long is the probation period here and is doing the diploma course for securing the PO post compulsory?

What is the in hand salary of a PO at BOB?

can someone please tell me where to find the practice tests for the online exam?

hi this is pranila. May i know anyone applied for this program from visakhapatnam. ??? May i know the cutoff for written test? Please share the previous papers if any one having ???

hey i have a question to ask regarding the pgdbf  by manipal university..do other pvt or public banks value this diploma other than BOB..In case one has to appear for any other interview , then he is regarded as a post graduate ?

In the form in qualification details..there is an option of appearing/ appeared or passed. Is that for post grad or grad ?