Bank Of Baroda Manipal School Of Banking (BMSB) - Batch 14

Puys those students are selected for d 14th batch are hereby requested to share their views and thoughts regarding the course and willingness to join or not.You can ask doubts, enquire query, put forward your ideas, share info(regarding BMSB) here.  Lets be well-acquainted with each other.

Puys do you have any idea when will d 14th batch start??

guy m in gen nd as f nw m 58 Waiting. Wht r my chancces

es 

Guys I have selected for both IDBI AND BOB

suggest me which go join???

i'm on list of 14th batch. do u have any idea when we'll report at manipal in bengaluru?

H Hii bob me medical report hame dete h ya sidhe bank ko jati h....please tell me dosto. ..

Bob me kisi ka medical hua kya bhai logo...unse report hame b ek duplicate copy mil sakti h kya..

Hey guys  for 14th batch why is it mentioned against drop out/ cancellation... 14th batch will get the appointment letter for sure na...

waiting ..........

Hi guys..! Im selected in 14th batch.. 13th batch people r requested to update d exact procedure from d selection mail sent to u by BoB till the completion of  medical procedure(like wat was sent to u, wer s medical done..is any hospital name n address given in respective places.. approx DOJ)...this would help d 14th batch..

hi friends, i am selected in 14th batch. but did not get any conformation to accept the course.is any one get it??

Anybody from the BMSB 14th batch who also has an offer from IDBI manipal. 

Does anyone know how many general candidates from 14th batch have been called for 13th batch?

GUYS FROM 14TH BATCH MAY GET OFFER LETTER AT THE END OF NOVEMBER...AS THEY TOLD THAT THE 14TH BATCH WILL START FRM 1ST WEEK OF DECEMBER MOST PROBABLY..........

Is there anyone form Delhi selected in 14th batch of BOB?

is thr anyone frm 15th batch of BOB???

seperate group for 15th batch.. join in at 

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bank-of-baroda-manipal-school-of-banking-bmsb-batch-15-29755667

HI everyone I'm R Khan Babu from visakhapatnam.  Got selected in the 14th batch. 

anyone from gujarat here?

hi friends does any one know how many 14th batch mem were taken in 13th batch in SC category?????