Bank Of Baroda Final Selection Clerk2

Congratulations to all , now its time to discuss about future processes … :beers: :beers:

Congratulations to all , now its time to discuss about future processes ..🍻🍻

Attendance puys

So guys how much (salary) v will get ?? 😁

hello all BOB puys,,,,Expected date of Joining ???👼

friends. I have also got BOB.
PLZ clear my one confusion. Actually i have 52% in graduation i.e. second division but at the time of filling application form i have by mistake entered first division but i have correctly entered the percentage. will it ruin my chance.

and another thing,

i don't have any computer diploma but i have computer as my subject in graduation and MBA. will it do the work. or else i find some other way.

😟PLZ reply.

Good Morning Frndz.... 😃😃😃

maine suna hai BE aur MBA walon ko 1 saal mei promotion k chances hain????

guys anyone know the HR contact number of BOB?just contact them so that we can know our joining dates...

hi guys just before i called to the HR of BOB regarding expected joining date of clerk? so she replied Ist week of june.number is 022-66985000

guys when we will receive the joining letters?????

Any1 from Mp ??

guys when will be ths joining dates??????????

What is the total salary in hand for the post of clerk in Bank Of Baroda?

Can we move to officer post ?

kya kya facilties milti h clerk ko bob m????
and what about promotions and other exams jo hote rehta h salary increment k ya promotion k..kaun s exams hte h..kaise pta chalta h un exams k baare m..kuch idea nh h banks kbare m..if someone know plz answer my queries..

anybody from Haryana?

In how many years will I get promoted to PO from Clerk ?

When will be the ibps po 2013 notification???????

Which book you are referring for computer awareness and banking awareness ????????

Please help???

friends within 4 to 5 days we r going to receive the mail r sms regarding joining k