BANK OF BARODA BMSB MANIPAL 2016-17

is it 1200 or 400 posts

but previous time it was clearly mention 1200 seats

Contact no for BOB HR :- 02266985558 and 02266985573 

finally i got the numbers , can some please call hr and ask whether its 1200 or 400

DI ka kitna questions aata hai yaar?? Quant ka types of question koi bata do. Struggling with this subject.

joining kab tak deta hain yaar ??

Hi Puys, 

which is the best mock test series for bank of baroda manipal 2016 ?

Is the pattern and syllabus same as sbi po 2016, will it be very difficult ?

what is the best time management strategy for the exam?

For gk, which are the important topics i should focus on ?

\Is there any sectional time limit like sbi po?

What is the portion for descriptive ? Letter/essay/paragraph, where to look for the descriptive material to help in preparation? 

How to clear bom 2016 po in 1 month , any tips guys?

Itne din se i m practicing nd questions waise solve kro to ho jaate hain but Speed test dene baitho to nhi hote yar... bhut jada time lgta hai sove krne me... I m vry frustrated and sad... please someone help me what to do?? 

Friends descriptive paper BHi objective paper vale same day hi hota hain kya

Admit Card aa gye h kya ??

admit kab ayega yaar?

Guys !! Admit Cards are Out !! 

download it from the official website of BOB !! :) :) 

How many got the centre in ion digital zone dhanbad?

What is the best route for patna to dhanbad ?

any leeds please comment...!

IIMT College of Management, Plot No.A-20, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201310

No nearest metro station :-(

How to reach 

Guys .. please suggest me topics for BOB PGDBF Descriptive paper ... Please .... As soon as possible

Guys ... Is the essay topic was asked to be written within 250-300 words or is it asked to be written within 250 words

Any pwd in this group qualified for bob?

can anybody clarify....when will the guys in the top 20 waiting list get intimation?

Can any past batch students ya fr koi bhi can tell me ki bob me no. kitne chahiye wriiten me thn descriptive me, thn gd nd intrvw me ki selection ho jaye. Kuch log yha btate hain itne no. the tb bhi waiting me aaya hai... Aise kitne high chhaiye no. yar?? M an average grl in studying...