Bangalore Management Academy { BMA } Queries

Hello to all, I have passed out last week from BMA, Bangalore. This thread is open to all the queries related BMA. If anyone who is joining the college or is interested in doing so feel free to ask any question. Thanks & Regards Prasoon

Hello to all,

I have passed out last week from BMA, Bangalore. This thread is open to all the queries related BMA. If anyone who is joining the college or is interested in doing so feel free to ask any question.

Thanks & Regards
Prasoon

Dear Prasoon,

I am planing to join BMA.

How is the repo of the college in India.

Thanks & regards
Dr chittaranjan

Dear Prasoon,

I am planing to join BMA.

How is the repo of the college in India.

Thanks & regards
Dr chittaranjan

even i am also planning of joining BMA for bharthidasan mba course. which is good one. approved by ugc and aicte. 2 years course and 2lakhs fees. seems good one.

was only wondering about placements and if they really have collaboration with bharthidasan university.

anyways i have sent mail to find out if they have collaboration with BIM. praying that BIM should reply back positively... then things will get easy in admission...

and as far as placement is concerned, i am planning of writing MAST exam by AIMA in 2nd year and increase my chances for good job :)

let me know if you have any more info on BMA 😃

Hi how much is the cat/mat score required for addmission to this college wat is the exact process fr the addmission???I have a corresspndence degree is that a problem ???
varun