Bandhan bank requitment

Nextgen programme 1 yr programme

Any one who is going to apply for bandhan bank??

Have any one information regarding exam

Has anyone received any email or message regarding interview/tests for the recruitment?

Hello everyone, I'm applying for Bandhan NextGen Banker's Progrmmame. In the application form, my city is not been listed in the city column. What should I do? Please help me. 

ANY NEWS? Reg. exam!?

Guys I applied for Bandhan bank po programming.may I know when will I get my hall ticket.I just received my acknowledgement from career .i.e application no.. how can I check my application status..But I havent receive any other ..Kindly answer my questions.plz...plzz

If any previous papers regarding bandhan bank kindly mail me.plz [email protected]

Did any one got aknowledgement about application no. When applying Bandhan bank ..

9849229510 send u r no.to this whats app no.iwill add members so that we can share information about bandhan bank Link sharing to this paugalis not possible so shared my no

Any one get admit card ya information regarding exam

Kindly guide me what are the topics to prepare for only quant reasoning english

What's app group for Bandhan bank please join me 7737944439

Has anyone got confirmed call for selection? Not a call for interview, but for selection? And even if you have got a call for interview, are you from Kolkata region or from West Bengal? I have applied on 10th November 2017 but have received no notification since then. No response from HR. If the blank trend continues, I wonder how will the first batch start from the first week of December 2017.

A big problem is that, there is no contact number to call the HR. Just the email address, and this implies that it is upto the wish of the HR to reply to your email or to delete it, and you will keep waiting for a reply.

Got mail for nextgen programme

Selected

Anyone else got the mail frm bandhan bnk???guys

Is this programme is same as icici po programme????

Text on 8092175366 to join the whats group ( only for 24th january counselling)  who got the mail from bandhan nextgen (BSDM)