Balaji Society Management batch 2009-11[BIMM BITM BIIB BIMHRD]

Congratulations to all those who get to Sri Balaji Society Management Group 2009-11

Congratulations to all those who get to Sri Balaji Society Management Group 2009-11

I have started this thread so that candidates selected for Balaji Management 2009-11 batch can interact with each other.
Feel free to express yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone pls help me i got BITM telecom and marketing.i was never interested in marketing.wat 2 do............can anyone suggest.........

neha_1 Says
can anyone pls help me i got BITM telecom and marketing.i was never interested in marketing.wat 2 do............can anyone suggest.........

Well i think your problem can be solved better if you post your query in the following thread as seniors are present here.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/bimm-batch-2009-11-admission-queries-25035851
neha_1 Says

hiiiiiiiiiiii
i too got selected 4 telecom and marketting
it is very gud as telecom is very growing sector in india as well as world
oppurtunities r quite gud
regarding placements it was 12 lac i guess which shoot up frm bitm
very gud discipline lovely infra

hope u r satisfied

feel free to ask any thing
all the best 4 ur future:clap::clap:

i m too selected for bitm telecom and marketing its really good to interact with all those who r coming for d sme so tht v can no each other well 😉

can anyone tell me abt hostel rules r they vry strict

deeksha khar Says
i m too selected for bitm telecom and marketing its really good to interact with all those who r coming for d sme so tht v can no each other well ;)

so r u joining it
or waiting 4 some more results
any discussion please go ahead

HEY I TOO GOT SELECTED IN BITM (TELECOM).....
ANYONE ELSE PRESENT HERE WITH THE SAME....:D
I have started this thread so that candidates selected for Balaji Management 2009-11 batch can interact with each other.
Feel free to express yourself!!!!!!!!!!!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
i got selected in bitm 4 telecom and marketting
i think telecom is compulsory in bitm
or we can take dual in other as finance and marketting bcoz i have
heard that after 6 months they ask u to qualify paper & they give u finance as well

do solve this query seniorsssssss

hi there i got a call 4m BIIb , i got selected 4 autonomous finance.
my dialema is if biib is autonomous then y they say that the four institutes are AICTCE approved n is it good 2 join autono.. mba in finance from biib

hello i too got selected for biib(ib)
huw good is this course and coll kindly help i also have an option of ISBM(vimaan nagar )

hello puys
i too got biib(ib) .........can you tell what is its rating among sbs colleges and how gud would it be to join it
and i also have ISBM (vimaan nagar) in hand which one to go for??? pl help

Hello Friends!!!

I got selected in BITM(Telecom).

I want to share....not share actually give the details regarding :

BITM(Telecom)

I talked with a senior of same insti, same specialization...

i got 2 know....

1. Faculty not good.
2. provide Old Case study (in curriculum)
3. Condition very bad.
4. Course not up to date.
5. Total technical studies.
6. Now fees hike!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying 2 create tensions but ya truth is this....!!!!!!!

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
this is all nonsense posted by sumbody telling that the seniors of bitm was telling that
plzzzzzzzzzz seniors do clear all this rubbish posted by sumbody

Hello Friends!!!

I got selected in BITM(Telecom).

I want to share....not share actually give the details regarding :

BITM(Telecom)

I talked with a senior of same insti, same specialization...

i got 2 know....

1. Faculty not good.
2. provide Old Case study (in curriculum)
3. Condition very bad.
4. Course not up to date.
5. Total technical studies.
6. Now fees hike!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not trying 2 create tensions but ya truth is this....!!!!!!!

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
this is all nonsense posted by sumbody telling that the seniors of bitm was telling that
plzzzzzzzzzz seniors do clear all this rubbish posted by sumbody

bitm is good col n abt faculty thing i want to say visting faculty visit the campus on regular basis

hi....
i got selected in bitm(telecom n marketin)
can anyone please tell me wat does telecom management actually refer to?
and is telecom the major portion or marketin of the course?
wat advt/disadvt does a student have if he has done mba frm a pure telecom or pure marketin field.?????

i got selected in niilm-cms,kirloskar(kiams), and icfai(mumbai) as well!!!
i wanna join sbs.
but i am still slightly confused whether to join bitm or not coz of the specialization i am gettin.

plz help me out...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been offered General PGDM course by BIMHRD.Can anyone tell hows d institue?and shud i go 4 BIMHRD or nt?

I have been offered General PGDM course by BIMHRD.Can anyone tell hows d institue?and shud i go 4 BIMHRD or nt?

ashutaneja Says

Well first congratulation for your selection.
BIMHRD is one of the sister institute of BIMM and shares equal status with others.
Since the placement process is carried out centrally so everyone have equal opportunity.
If you have any other option then please mention them.BIMHRD is worth joining if you wanted to join this year only and do not have better options than this.
Hope to see you at SBS.