Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2012-2014 - Admission Queries

Hello Puys The admission season is started and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2012-2014 of BIMM Pune. We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries. *_Admission 20…

Hello Puys
The admission season is started and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2012-2014 of BIMM Pune.
We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.
Admission 2012 - 14 New Admission - Prospectus & Application Form for academic year 2012-14 is available for download from 1 december, 2011
WHY BIMM:
Ranked as one amongst Top - 17 Private B - Schools in India by the latest Outlook - MDRA Ranking Survey published in the Outlook dated 26 Sept 2011.
BIMM ranked 5th for 'Marketing Management' in India. (Source: Business India, Oct 17, 2010)
Ranked one amongst top 10 Private B-School in India. (Source: Wall Street Journal (USA) - Oct, 2009)
Ranked one amongst top 10 Private B-School in the country. (Source: Open - C - Fore B-School Survey - Sept, 2009)
J. J. Irani Award for Best B-School 2009
The 'Best B-School Award in Marketing' in Westerm Region from DNA, Impact - 2009
Ranked 13th (Source: Business Barons Magazine B-School Survey - Oct, 2009)
BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 13 private B-Schools in India ('Outlook' 17, September, 2007).
BIMM is ranked as the A++ Grade B-School in India ('Business India' - October 22, 2006).
As per 'Business World 'BIMM is one amongst the Top 10 New B-Schools in India.
It has also bagged the best B-School award by 'Deccan Herald', for the year 2005. The 'World HRD Congress' declared BIMM as the best B-School in India in 2003.
BIMM: One amongst the fastest growing B-Schools IIMM (Now Re-Christened as BIMM) is now among Top 11 B-Schools in India. Source: 'Mint' - Exclusive partner The Wall Street Journal, Sep, 2008. IIMM (Now Re-Christened as BIMM) is now NUMBER ONE (1) B-School in Pune. Source: The Telegraph, 24th Aug, 2008. BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 13 private B-Schools in India ('Outlook' 17, September, 2007) BIMM is ranked as the A++ Grade B-School in India ('Business India' - October 22, 2006). BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 15 private B-Schools in India ('Outlook' 18, September, 2006)
BIMM is ranked amongst the top 10 new B-Schools in India ('Business World', September 2003)
Best B-School Award by 'Deccan Herald' - 2005 Best B-School Award in 'World HRD Congress' (30th January 2003)
for any more information please log in to
MBA" rel="nofollow">MBA">MBA Pune | MBA College Pune India | MBA Management Schools AICTE Approved BIMM Pune
ALL THE BEST

NeeraJ KukrejA
2011-2013 Batch
Student Manager BIMM

hello..............
what's the last date for submitting the application form...........?
what's the cut off for CAT and MAT last year..........?
plz help.......
thanQ

hello..............
what's the last date for submitting the application form...........?
what's the cut off for CAT and MAT last year..........?
plz help.......
thanQ

Hi,

Last date of submitting the application form is 15th feb 2012 and classes will start from 8th june.
There is as such no cutoffs for an individual but it should be atleast above the 80 for cat and above 85 for mat.
For further information click the mentioned link.

bimm

Please revart back for any further query.

hello seniors.........
i've just went tru ur website and found all the companies visited the campus are s/w firms............hw abt the career in finance sector in ur institute..........& what is the avg salary offered from finance sector company...........
thanQ

hello seniors.........
i've just went tru ur website and found all the companies visited the campus are s/w firms............hw abt the career in finance sector in ur institute..........& what is the avg salary offered from finance sector company...........
thanQ

the avg roles around 4.5 to 5 lakhs p.a
:)

and thanks neeraj for creating this thread.. keep up the good work.

what was the highest package for bimm?

shrikantmishr Says

Hi Shrikant,

Last year for the batch 2009-2011 it was 9.65lpa (with 100% placement) and this year already we have touched 10.5 lpa and placement season is still going on with the average package of 6.5 lpa or so till date .

Neeraj

Bimm will not accept dec mat score????????

akankshasharmaa Says
Bimm will not accept dec mat score????????

we accept sept, dec, feb mat scores. and cat scores.

Do we need to have 60% in 10th and 12th and at graduation level....???Plzz Help..
farcry_2010 Says
we accept sept, dec, feb mat scores. and cat scores.

Hi Shrikant,

Last year for the batch 2009-2011 it was 9.65lpa (with 100% placement) and this year already we have touched 10.5 lpa and placement season is still going on with the average package of 6.5 lpa or so till date .

Neeraj

Hi,

Last date of submitting the application form is 18th april 2012 and classes will start from 8th june.
There is as such no cutoffs for an individual but it should be atleast above the 80 for cat and above 85 for mat.
For further information click the mentioned link.

bimm

Please revart back for any further query.

Hello Puys
The admission season is started and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2012-2014 of BIMM Pune.
We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.
Admission 2012 - 14 New Admission - Prospectus & Application Form for academic year 2012-14 is available for download from 1 december, 2011
WHY BIMM:
Ranked as one amongst Top - 17 Private B - Schools in India by the latest Outlook - MDRA Ranking Survey published in the Outlook dated 26 Sept 2011.
BIMM ranked 5th for 'Marketing Management' in India. (Source: Business India, Oct 17, 2010)
Ranked one amongst top 10 Private B-School in India. (Source: Wall Street Journal (USA) - Oct, 2009)
Ranked one amongst top 10 Private B-School in the country. (Source: Open - C - Fore B-School Survey - Sept, 2009)
J. J. Irani Award for Best B-School 2009
The 'Best B-School Award in Marketing' in Westerm Region from DNA, Impact - 2009
Ranked 13th (Source: Business Barons Magazine B-School Survey - Oct, 2009)
BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 13 private B-Schools in India ('Outlook' 17, September, 2007).
BIMM is ranked as the A++ Grade B-School in India ('Business India' - October 22, 2006).
As per 'Business World 'BIMM is one amongst the Top 10 New B-Schools in India.
It has also bagged the best B-School award by 'Deccan Herald', for the year 2005. The 'World HRD Congress' declared BIMM as the best B-School in India in 2003.
BIMM: One amongst the fastest growing B-Schools IIMM (Now Re-Christened as BIMM) is now among Top 11 B-Schools in India. Source: 'Mint' - Exclusive partner The Wall Street Journal, Sep, 2008. IIMM (Now Re-Christened as BIMM) is now NUMBER ONE (1) B-School in Pune. Source: The Telegraph, 24th Aug, 2008. BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 13 private B-Schools in India ('Outlook' 17, September, 2007) BIMM is ranked as the A++ Grade B-School in India ('Business India' - October 22, 2006). BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 15 private B-Schools in India ('Outlook' 18, September, 2006)
BIMM is ranked amongst the top 10 new B-Schools in India ('Business World', September 2003)
Best B-School Award by 'Deccan Herald' - 2005 Best B-School Award in 'World HRD Congress' (30th January 2003)

for any more information please log in to
MBA Pune MBA College Pune India MBA Management Schools AICTE Approved BIMM Pune
ALL THE BEST

NeeraJ KukrejA
2011-2013 Batch
Student Manager BIMM
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

Thanks friends for all these useful information! Frankly speaking,I didnt knew jack about this institute but by reading a no. of posts,I have atleast got an idea that BIMM,Pune is not at all a bad institute.Its a pretty decent one! But I doubt,y is it placed so down in Pagalguy rankings 2011(not even in top 50!)I guess its rank is 88..Can u guys explain this?? Lastly speaking,can u elaborate the placement figures honestly as well as specialization wise?? N also if possible,then please give me an idea about the best programme offered there(in terms of placment)? It will be very useful to me..........:)
saranshrishi Says
Do we need to have 60% in 10th and 12th and at graduation level....???Plzz Help..

Yes. 60% throughout is mandatory :biggrin:
just_nishu4u Says
Thanks friends for all these useful information! Frankly speaking,I didnt knew jack about this institute but by reading a no. of posts,I have atleast got an idea that BIMM,Pune is not at all a bad institute.Its a pretty decent one! But I doubt,y is it placed so down in Pagalguy rankings 2011(not even in top 50!)I guess its rank is 88..Can u guys explain this?? Lastly speaking,can u elaborate the placement figures honestly as well as specialization wise?? N also if possible,then please give me an idea about the best programme offered there(in terms of placment)? It will be very useful to me..........:)

As far as ranking goes, we are nobody to comment on that. there are many better collges than BIMM, no doubt about it. we are not here to compare ourselves with other.

as far as specialization is concerned, marketing is the strenght here both faculty and placement wise. but overall, all specializations have same placements. 95% of last batch has been placed. the placement of current batch is in full swing.

ATB

HI Abhishek
are there any hostel & mess facilities in BIMM??
what is d overall expense of course and does BIMM helps needy students to get financial assistance from commercial banks???????

farcry_2010 Says

Any Exception in case of high Scoring Cat percentile??:)
farcry_2010 Says

thank you sir..and der is 1 more query..I also sent an e-mail to balaji colleges regarding dis..plzz go through my query and reply asap....

I went through your website and saw that the eligibility for getting
admission in your prestigious institute is that the student should
have at least 60% in 10th 12th and graduation.
As I am from open category I want to ask one thing I had 6 subjects
both in 10th and 12th .In 10th if I consider total 6 subjects I have
79.66% but if I consider 5 subjects I have 83.0%.
In 12th I have 62.2% in best of 5 and 58.66% if I take all 6
subjects.While giving sixth subjects we were told that we can use our
best 5 if there is any problem regarding admission or in the case we score less percentage.So i just want to know am I eligible for your institute.I am really looking forward tothis institute.Please reply and help me out of this dilemma.
Thank You
As far as ranking goes, we are nobody to comment on that. there are many better collges than BIMM, no doubt about it. we are not here to compare ourselves with other.

as far as specialization is concerned, marketing is the strenght here both faculty and placement wise. but overall, all specializations have same placements. 95% of last batch has been placed. the placement of current batch is in full swing.

ATB

Thanks for that friend! Should I apply to BIMM,if I get anything above 95%ile n december MAT?? I mean is it safe? What about the avg. package n the batch profile out there?? 😃
thank you sir..and der is 1 more query..I also sent an e-mail to balaji colleges regarding dis..plzz go through my query and reply asap....

I went through your website and saw that the eligibility for getting
admission in your prestigious institute is that the student should
have at least 60% in 10th 12th and graduation.
As I am from open category I want to ask one thing I had 6 subjects
both in 10th and 12th .In 10th if I consider total 6 subjects I have
79.66% but if I consider 5 subjects I have 83.0%.
In 12th I have 62.2% in best of 5 and 58.66% if I take all 6
subjects.While giving sixth subjects we were told that we can use our
best 5 if there is any problem regarding admission or in the case we score less percentage.So i just want to know am I eligible for your institute.I am really looking forward tothis institute.Please reply and help me out of this dilemma.
Thank You

Hey saranshrishi! Chill yaar,it doesnt matter where u apply,u have to enter best of 5 out of 6 subjects.......Dont worry about all the 6,u r eligible! ATB