Balaji Institute of Modern Management- BIMM - 2011-2013 - Admission Queries

Hello Puys The admission season is almost near and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2011-2013 of BIMM Pune.* We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries. *…

Hello Puys

The admission season is almost near and hence here is a new thread for the batch of 2011-2013 of BIMM Pune.

We seniors, super seniors, alumnus, and institute officials will sort out your admission related queries.

Admission 2011 - 13 New Admission - Prospectus & Application Form for academic year 2011-13 shall be available for download from 18th November, 2010.

WHY BIMM:

BIMM ranked 5th for 'Marketing Management' in India
. (Source: Business India, Oct 17, 2010)

Ranked one amongst top 10 Private B-School in India. (Source: Wall Street Journal (USA) - Oct, 2009)

Ranked one amongst top 10 Private B-School in the country. (Source: Open - C - Fore B-School Survey - Sept, 2009)

J. J. Irani Award for Best B-School 2009

The 'Best B-School Award in Marketing' in Westerm Region from DNA, Impact - 2009

Ranked 13th (Source: Business Barons Magazine B-School Survey Oct, 2009)

BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 13 private B-Schools in India ('Outlook' 17, September, 2007).

BIMM is ranked as the A++ Grade B-School in India ('Business India' - October 22, 2006).

As per 'Business World 'BIMM is one amongst the Top 10 New B-Schools in India.

It has also bagged the best B-School award by 'Deccan Herald', for the year 2005. The 'World HRD Congress' declared BIMM as the best B-School in India in 2003.

BIMM: One amongst the fastest growing B-Schools
IIMM (Now Re-Christened as BIMM) is now among Top 11 B-Schools in India. Source: 'Mint' - Exclusive partner The Wall Street Journal, Sep, 2008. IIMM (Now Re-Christened as BIMM) is now NUMBER ONE (1) B-School in Pune. Source: The Telegraph, 24th Aug, 2008. BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 13 private B-Schools in India (Outlook 17, September, 2007) BIMM is ranked as the A++ Grade B-School in India (Business India October 22, 2006). BIMM is ranked as one amongst the top 15 private B-Schools in India (Outlook 18, September, 2006)
BIMM is ranked amongst the top 10 new B-Schools in India (Business World, September 2003)
Best B-School Award by Deccan Herald 2005 Best B-School Award in World HRD Congress (30th January 2003)

for any more information please log in to
MBA Pune MBA College Pune India MBA Management Schools AICTE Approved BIMM Pune

ALL THE BEST

:

hii...........do bimm accept CAT score or it conducts its own test?

chou mahima Says

bimm accepts cat and mat scores.
Please can u post here the link for placement track record (lowest salary,average salary and highest salary) and recruiters name of 2008-10 batch of bimm as i din't find anywer in their home site..!!
lovesrikant Says
Please can u post here the link for placement track record (lowest salary,average salary and highest salary) and recruiters name of 2008-10 batch of bimm as i din't find anywer in their home site..!!

Welcome to Sri Balaji Society
you can find the names of the recruiters here on page 74 of last years prospectus.
the new data will be declared soon.

avg figure is 4.5 lakhs
The highest salary offered in the campus during 2008 placement season 7.4 lakhs (Domestic), 15.83 lakhs (International) p.a.

as per the news and events section on the website.
chou mahima Says

BIMM accepts CAT as well as MAT scores. We do not have any separate test.

snip snip snip

for queries regarding BIMHRD PUNE, one of the four college under SRI BALAJI SOCIETY PUNE (Other three are BIMM, BITM AND BIIB) PLS GO TO BELOW THREAD.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/balaji-institute-of-management-and-hrd-bimhrd-2011-2013-admission-queries-25059944/2345904

Many current students (both seniors and juniors) of BIMHRD are active here.. SO SHOOT YOUR QUERIES

I wish to apply for this college but my academics are :

10th : 76%
12th : 59.3% :(
B.e : 70.3% until now(in final year)

Do i stand a chance to be a part of this college...plz help.thx

you should talk to admission counsellor as soon as prospectus are out for sale.

The admission cell will soon come to action and solve all the queries via a 24X7 helpline.

--
Arpit Srivastava
President (Student Council)
BIIB, Sri Balaji Society

what is the process for applying in BIMM? Do we need to register it online or should we just download the form , fill it and send it to the institute along with with documents attested and draft? If the scores of entrance examinations are not declared , then what should we fill in ?

mou.c08 Says
what is the process for applying in BIMM? Do we need to register it online or should we just download the form , fill it and send it to the institute along with with documents attested and draft? If the scores of entrance examinations are not declared , then what should we fill in ?

soon the prospectus will be out for sale.. you can buy it as per the options given on the website. we will inform you through this thread about the further details. if the scores are not declared you can furnish the roll numbers and other details on the form and produce the score card on the day of interview.
farcry_2010 Says
soon the prospectus will be out for sale.. you can buy it as per the options given on the website. we will inform you through this thread about the further details. if the scores are not declared you can furnish the roll numbers and other details on the form and produce the score card on the day of interview.

Thanks !!! Could you please let me know if there is any online application process?
mou.c08 Says
Thanks !!! Could you please let me know if there is any online application process?

you may download the form from the website and submit it via post along with the DD amount. other details will be out by 18th dec

what were the cut-offs for CAT an MAT ..
i got 85 percentile in sept. MAT do i stand a chance
as my acads are not very impressive

farcry_2010 Says
you may download the form from the website and submit it via post along with the DD amount. other details will be out by 18th dec

sir is the form out on Website? 😃
what were the cut-offs for CAT an MAT ..
i got 85 percentile in sept. MAT do i stand a chance
as my acads are not very impressive

balaji doesnt take sept MAT.. also try to get 90+ percentile in dec mat.

Sir is the form out?bcoz its showing 2010-12 bt file of 2011-13 is downldd

Sir,For cat how much %ile