Balaji Institute of International Business (BIIB) 2011-2013

Hello Puys! This thread is to answer all queries related to BIIB pune for admission season 2011-13. Why BIIB? BIIB is now rated as an* ‘A++’ grade B-School* in India (Source: Business India, Nov 1, 2009) Ranked as *18th Most P…

Hello Puys!
This thread is to answer all queries related to BIIB pune for admission season 2011-13.
Why BIIB?

BIIB is now rated as an 'A++' grade B-School in India (Source: Business India, Nov 1, 2009)

Ranked as 18th Most Promising B-Schools of Excellence in India (Source: CSR-GHRDC B-School Survey 200

Please post in your queries regarding the college, admissions, about life at BIIB, and everything else.

We are more than happy to help.

Regards,
Binit Agrawal
BIIB

Official Website: MBA Pune MBA Courses in International Business Management Pune, India BIIB Pune

Hello sir,wht was ur profile whn u were selected?wht specz r u in? plz PM me. 😃

Hello sir,wht was ur profile whn u were selected?wht specz r u in? plz PM me.what is the process whn sbs result is decd,how they send admission letter?via mail or post?asking bcoz i want to know abt the actual facts for loan and further processes 😃

Hey Neeraj. I have sent you a PM. Please check it out and feel free to ask anything you wish to about the Institute.

Regards,
Binit Agrawal
BIIB

Hello sir pls inform whn form is out 😃

what is the total fees and what are the latest placement figures?

hello evryone,
Please lemme know bout the scope of international business in d comin scenario as I have no idea about dis stream except dat its an evolving field and also about d placements offered by SBS to the students opting for IB...
Please reply thank you 😃

what is the average placement figures for BIIB
on the website they have mentioned it as 4.03 lakh but they havent specified from which stream as in BIIB or BIMM or BITM or BIMHRD?

Hey Sonal!
Well to start with,, BIIB offers specializations in Marketing, Finance and International Business. For your query you must be aware of the increasing global competitiveness in today's business world. IB is here to stay and is developing by the day. International business is very relevant to the changing global business environment. Moreover, whatever course you choose to specialize in, you have to be updated regarding the global happenings as it affects the markets everywhere.
Also, working in a MNC would mean scope for International exchanges and the like.
About the placements, you can check Arpit sir's post. Its a pleasure to say that BIIB is getting excellent placements this year. You can check our list of recruiters here:

PGDM in Marketing & Finance Pune India PGDM in International Business India BIIB Pune
Please feel free to ask anything about the college.
We are here to help :)

Regards,
Binit Agrawal
BIIB

what is the average placement figures for BIIB
on the website they have mentioned it as 4.03 lakh but they havent specified from which stream as in BIIB or BIMM or BITM or BIMHRD?

Hey Lokesh,
The placement is still on for the current batch. The website displays the placement of the 2009 batch.
You can check the details here:
PGDM in Marketing Pune India PGDM in Finance & International Business Pune India BIIB Pune
Will inform you about the current status once we get statistics from the Placement department.

Regards,
Binit Agrawal
BIIB

Our Institute has got the best placements in the region.

This year's stats:
Highest: 3.8L
Average 2.2L
Lowest 1.6L :biggrin:
Though no international placements this year, We got some very big Fortune 500 companies on our campus this year giving dream packages of 3L. Also BIIB is now given an 'A+++++' rating, which is very close to some IIMs!
If u are thinking of getting in u don't need give a 2nd thought.
ATB.

Our Institute has got the best placements in the region.

This year's stats:
Highest: 3.8L
Average 2.2L
Lowest 1.6L :biggrin:
Though no international placements this year, We got some very big Fortune 500 companies on our campus this year giving dream packages of 3L. Also BIIB is now given an 'A+++++' rating, which is very close to some IIMs!
If u are thinking of getting in u don't need give a 2nd thought.
ATB.

Hey there!
The stats you quoted aren't applicable to any college in SBS.
I think you need do a little research before posting such vague figures. :thumbsup:
Though you're right about the fortune 500 companies coming to the campus this year as well.

Hey there!
The stats you quoted aren't applicable to any college in SBS.
I think you need do a little research before posting such vague figures. :thumbsup:
Though you're right about the fortune 500 companies coming to the campus this year as well.

Hey dude,
Jus come down to earth. Jus to remind u tht ur college is not even in the top 100 B-Schools...and abt tht Fortune 500 companies, and tht too to your institute? May be for the profile of 'Executive PEONS'....:clap:
Hey dude,
Jus come down to earth. Jus to remind u tht ur college is not even in the top 100 B-Schools...and abt tht Fortune 500 companies, and tht too to your institute? May be for the profile of 'Executive PEONS'....:clap:

Hey CAT!
You see there are always assumptions made by people like you who dont know the real picture. I wont comment on that, in view with the Right to freedom of speech which every citizen in the country has.
And as far as our college (SBS family as we proudly call it) is concerned, we study here and know it better, being a part of it.
And the placements happening this year are a testimonial to our belief.
You may keep thinking what you wish, but Wake up sid, its time to face reality. :cheerio:

Binit Agrawal
BIIB
Stop Whining. Talk Business.

Hello SBS :-)
Kindly tell me when the forms will b out ?
Also the website is not responding.Plz inform me.
Thank u sir. 😃

Hey dude,

Hi Cat Meow
I can understand your hard feelings about the institute..every one who aspires for good mba college goes through such kind of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE..your views are respected at the forum..since ur new to PG just a suggestion ...make MAXIMUM USE OF PG..and bad mouthing wont help you..if you have any doubt please address it in a proper manner...

seems you have done a lot of research about the college..that shows your pro activeness to join a good mba college..All the best for a rocking management career

coming to your post:

you have raise questions about ranking..bro any one who is serious about doing a quality MBA knows that B SCHOOL RANKINGS DONT REFLECT THE TRUE WORTH OF A COLLEGE..MOST OF THE RANKINGS ARE BIASED AND RANKING PARAMETERS DIFFER FROM MAGAZINE TO MAGAZINE..so dont give much emphasis to B SCHOOL RANKINGS..

For people who like to measure worth of a college on the SCALE of ranking..just a quickie for you..about BIIB

business india nov 2009 A++ (53 th rank)
ranked 9th in maharasthra (csr )
b school with "best academic input in marketing...DEWANG MEHTA B SCHOOL AWARDS..NOV 2009
I8TH Most promising B SCHOOLS OF EXCELLENCE (CSR GHRDC )

TOP B SCHOOLS OR EXCELLENCE 33th rank..CSR GHRDC NOV 2010
I can add more and more..if you wish to have the soft copy of rankings i will mail you just pm me...

but a suggestion..just dont go for RANKINGS..i can show your dozens of cases where colleges have high rankings but there condition is PATHETHIC.

companies visiting for placements
you have raised queries about worth of companies coming for placements..
JUST TO ADD TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE..THE PLACEMENTS ARE COMBINED..and BIIB always grab a chunk of best placements..more than 200 companies visit us..though not an exhaustive list
which includes..maruti,itc,hcl,tata group,hindustan motors,reckit benkiser,vedanta resources...for a detailed list visit the link PGDM in Marketing & Finance Pune India PGDM in International Business India BIIB Pune

NOW YOU decide the worth of these companies and where they stand..

Though not handled all your concerns,if you still have any doubts or reservations feel free to ask..but try to be a bit polite..it will help you in a long run..

alll the best
Hello SBS :-)
Kindly tell me when the forms will b out ?
Also the website is not responding.Plz inform me.
Thank u sir. :-)

Hello Neeraj.
The form sale will commence on 18th December. The website is functioning perfectly fine. Maybe there was a temporary problem when you tried.
You can check the new admission details here:

Welcome to Sri Balaji Society

Hope that solves your queries. :)

Regards
Binit Agrawal
BIIB

the forms can be downloaded from the following link
http://balajisociety.org/images/down...rm-2010-12.pdf

other details like payment of fee and last dates etc will be declared very soon.

Manish Tolani
BIMHRD 2010-12
Sri Balaji Society

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR ALL THE ASPIRANTS :

The eligibility criteria for applying has been revised.
Any graduates from any statutory university with a minimum of 50% academic track record (45% for SC/ST)can apply.
However, candidates with higher grades/marks shall be given bonus marks.

You can find the above piece of info on our website as well :
Welcome to Sri Balaji Society
Manish Tolani
BIMHRD 2010-12
Sri Balaji Society