Balaji group of institutions gd-pi 2011(queries and discussions)

Puys with gd-pi process of balaji group of institutions starting from today this thread is meant for sharing ur gd-pi experiences.:cheerio: P.S-this thread is meant only for gd-pi exp. n RELATED queries.queries pertaining to colleges shud be …

Puys with gd-pi process of balaji group of institutions starting from today this thread is meant for sharing ur gd-pi experiences.:cheerio:

P.S-this thread is meant only for gd-pi exp. n RELATED queries.queries pertaining to colleges shud be discussed on the regular bimm thread.

Best of luck to all.:thumbsup:

All the best to everyone for their gd n interviews and please do post in your experiences.:cheerio:

For the benefit of everyone concerned, please keep the format like this:

PROFILE:
Acads
X %,Board, year
XII%, Board, year
Undergrad Stream(BA, BE etc), Specialization(CS, mech etc), Percentage, Year, Institute.

Work-Ex:
Sectors, Company - Number of months

mat/CAT/MH-CET (2010-11):

Aggregate
(category if applicable)

Extra acads :

Any other special thing abt u:

GD,Interview & Essay

Venue:
Date :

GD TOPIC-
Number of Ppl present
TIME-

Essay :
Topic:

Time:
Brief Snapshot of the attempt:
Time given :
Rate your preparation(0-5):
Rate your performance(0-5):

role play topic-
PI:
Panel Members Intro:
Questions:
Rate your preparation(0-5):
Rate your performance(0-5):
MISC.
Any other relevant detail.

VERDICT

For appreciating an interview post use thank button, or if you want to show more, use PM.
:thumbsup:

My GD/PI Experience : In Jaipur

Dear Aspirants,
As the Selection Process has started from today, I would like to share my own experience with an intention of helping you all

I reported at the venue at 8:30 am.

Then at about 9:00, two queues were formed. One for those with the admit card and the other for the ones without it. We were to show our admit cards (or get it from there itself for those who din't have it) at the registration desk after which we were alloted our group numbers(with around 10-12 people in each group).

After that, we were made to sit in a hall where we had an informal conversation with some of the senior student managers coordinating the admission process.
After a few minutes, Bala sir with some of the other panel members for the day arrived and gave a speech which was followed by a PPT (presented by a senior) for each of the four institutes of Sri Balaji Society).

Then, the first 2 groups were taken for the GD and Role Play and the rest of the groups were given a task of Essay Writing. The topic for the essay was, "Market Jaipur to India." The time limit was around 30 minutes.

Now, we had to wait for our turn for the GD and Role Play. In the mean time, the senior student managers verified all the documents and tried to clear all our queries. Also, a group leader has to be chosen(by consensus among the group members) before the GD & Role Play.

Finally, the wait ended and our group was called for the GD & Role Play. The topic for the Role Play was, "Indian Parliament." We (group members) did a role play for around 10-12 minutes on the "Women Reservation Bill" which was a current affair then.
Then we settled for the GD. The topic for the GD was, "Live-in Relationship." We had a very healthy discussion for around 20 minutes followed by a 30 second summary by each of the group member.

Then we went through the PI round. There were three parallel panels taking the PI. I was asked a few basic questions like "Something about yourself, etc" and questions on capitals and currencies of various countries that were followed by 2-3 questions related to academics like Maslow's Theory, Accounting principles, etc

It was a long day and I got free at around 6:00 pm.

I hope this post helps all the aspirants

ALL THE BEST :thumbsup:

Regards
Manish Tolani
BIMHRD 2010-12
Sri Balaji Sociey

PS : At most of the venues, Bala sir would personally take the GD and Role Play.
Be ready for a long day.

People from nagpur and chattisgarh who have already had their gd/pi sessions of this year please bother to share your experiences here and all d seniors are requested for the same... My gd/pi is scheduled on 18 may so i wanted to kno what d exact scene is like on the day....

Thanks seniors for all the help....:clap:

People from nagpur and chattisgarh who have already had their gd/pi sessions of this year please bother to share your experiences here and all d seniors are requested for the same... My gd/pi is scheduled on 18 may so i wanted to kno what d exact scene is like on the day....

Thanks seniors for all the help....:clap:

:

>>>

Can seniors please share few topics which were askd as essays last year, so we can get an idea what the general topics are

People should REQUEST for help, instead of ORDERING anybody to help,
help is seeked ,its not snatched !! !

Why to make BOTHER ?

Why to make BOTHER ?

hey yaa no offenses meant i js wanted to say the same thing... kindly read the next line as well where a request is being made...:)
sonal6 Says
hey yaa no offenses meant i js wanted to say the same thing... kindly read the next line as well where a request is being made...:)

>>>

y aint nybody posting dere gd/pi exper

it wud b a gr8 help if ppl wud do so..!!
luking fwd to sum exper soon!! :)

thx in advance!

Why to make BOTHER ?

Buddy please tell me how do we MAKE bother??? Please give me the recipe for it..

GD,Interview & Essay

Venue: RAIPUR
Date : 02/05/2011
Reporting Time: 8:30am

Essay Topic: CORRUPTION IN INDIA
Members in A group: 12 (I was in 1st group)
role play topic- MBA ADMISSION

then we had extempore (candidates of other group were telling they didnt had extempore)and then GD was done
GD topic: WOMEN SHOULD BE IN KITCHEN NOT IN COORPERATE

Bala sir took role play, extempore, n GD during that session we had very interactive conversation with him and everyone cleared their doubtzz

PI:

Questions:
In PI general ques were asked abt urself academics, from graduation background, lotz of ques from hobbies etc etc.....

it took whole day I reported there at 8 .15am n done with all process at 6pm

result will be declare on 8th june
waiting for that
other aspirant of balaji ALL THE BEST!!!

GD,Interview & Essay

then we had extempore (candidates of other group were telling they didnt had extempore)and then GD was done

Bala sir took role play, extempore, n GD during that session we had very interactive conversation with him and everyone cleared their doubtzz

PI:

Questions:
In PI general ques were asked abt urself academics, from graduation background, lotz of ques from hobbies etc etc.....

waiting for that

that was really helpful!>..

were u asked ab8 any general awareness ques in PI ?
GD,Interview & Essay

PI:

Questions:

waiting for that

that was very helpful.
Thanks .all the best.
that was really helpful!>..

were u asked ab8 any general awareness ques in PI ?

see i was not asked abt GK ques but GK ques were asked to some other candidates
GD,Interview & Essay

PI:

Questions:

waiting for that

hey can you tell how much time was alloted for everything. as in for essay , for preparation for role play , for performing it etc

My GD/PI Experience : In Bhopal

Dear Aspirants,
As the Selection Process has started from today, I would like to share my own experience with an intention of helping you all

I reported at the venue at 8:30 am.

Then at about 9:00, two queues were formed. One for those with the admit card and the other for the ones without it. We were to show our admit cards or get it from there itself for those who didn't have it.
After that, we were made to sit in a hall where we had an informal conversation with some of the senior student managers coordinating the admission process.
After a few minutes, Bala sir with some of the other panel members for the day arrived and gave a speech which was followed by INAMDAAR SIR for each of the four institutes of Sri Balaji Society.

Then, the first 2 groups were taken for the GD and Role Play and the rest of the groups were given a task of Essay Writing. The topic for the essay was, "B.J.P Vs Congress in M.P." The time limit was around 30 minutes.

Now, we had to wait for our turn for the P.I, GD and Role Play. In the mean time, the senior student managers verified all the documents and tried to clear all our queries. Also, a group leader has to be chosen(by consensus among the group members) before the GD & Role Play.

1st our group was called for the P.I

Then we went through the PI round. There was only 1 person 2 take my P.I.Shri INAMDAAR SIR had taken my P.I ,questions like "Something about yourself, your profile says that u r 4rm biology back ground ,,ok then tell us some thing abt Marketing,how to do Pharma marketing" Family back ground,how u will do M.R ship,why u choose d dis institute etc and questions on Pharma related subjects
It was a long day and I got free at around 8:00 pm.

PROFILE:

Acads
X %, 64.4%, year
XII%, 60.4, year
Undergrad Stream B.PHARM, 65.4%,June 2010,MILLENNIUM COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

Work-Ex:
N/A
mat 2010-11 : 70%

Extra acads : NATIONAL PLAYER OF BASKET BALL

Any other special thing abt u:MY HEIGHT

G.D -"SAAS ,BAHU," then it finally became "SAAS ,BAHU aur PATI" Girls were allowed 2 speak in favour of Saas & Boys had 2 speak in favour of Bahu.

Interview 25 mins

Essay "Congress Vs B.J.P in M.P"

Venue: BHOPAL
Date : 05-05-2011

Number of Ppl present -TOTAL around 250 and in my group 11
TIME-8:00a.m-8:00 P.M

ROLE PLAY TOPIC : M.B.A COACHINGS
TIME ALLOTED (2 think-10 mins)(2 act 10 mins)

PROFILE:

Acads
X %, 64.4%, year
XII%, 60.4, year
Undergrad Stream B.PHARM, 65.4%,June 2010,MILLENNIUM COLLEGE OF PHARMACY

Work-Ex:
N/A
mat 2010-11 : 70%

Extra acads : NATIONAL PLAYER OF BASKET BALL

Any other special thing abt u:MY HEIGHT

G.D -"SAAS ,BAHU," then it finally became "SAAS ,BAHU aur PATI" Girls were allowed 2 speak in favour of Saas & Boys had 2 speak in favour of Bahu.

Interview 25 mins

Essay "Congress Vs B.J.P in M.P"

Venue: BHOPAL
Date : 05-05-2011

Number of Ppl present -TOTAL around 250 and in my group 11
TIME-8:00a.m-8:00 P.M

ROLE PLAY TOPIC : M.B.A COACHINGS
TIME ALLOTED (2 think-10 mins)(2 act 10 mins)

8am to 8pm.....omg
r dey provindin any tiffin ??