Babson MBA fall 2010 applicants

Hi, I couldnt find a seperate thread to disscuss about the babson fall 2010 admissions so I started this.

Hi,
I couldnt find a seperate thread to disscuss about the babson fall 2010 admissions so I started this.

anyone's had an interview on campus yet?

My application had been sent for review. When did u apply? and did u get an intrview invite?

are interview invites out?

I received mine on Monday. I will probably schedule my interview for next week.

bumblebee11 Says

Whats your profile like and when did u submit ur completed application?
bumblebee11 Says

bumblebee, did u get an email notification or something?

I turned in my application a few hours before the deadline and received an email from the department.

bumblebee11 Says
I turned in my application a few hours before the deadline and received an email from the department.

ok Congrats. Do u mind sharing ur profile

MS Electrical Engg
3 years in Computer vision industry
760 GMAT

congrats bumblebee! all the best for ur interview. ru interviewing in bangalore by any chance?

Thanks rockyb.. i m going to interview at their campus.. all the best to u too

@bumblebee: oh ok! all the best mate!

do share a debrief once ur done.

quick question: is there any specific order of interview calls that you know of or can find out about when u visit campus? ie ppl located in US are being interviewed first followed by international locations etc?

hey rocky.. ill ask them during my visit.. this weekend is thanksgiving (thurs, fri).. so dont expect any email from the school until monday

Has anyone scheduled an interview session for the One Year MBA program at Babson ?

I received an interview request two days back and I have scheduled one on the 7th of Dec.

thanks bumblebee! rock the interview mate!

All the best with the interview puys

Hi Rocky.. Babson committee said that they r still reviewing applications and will be sending out more interview invites.
my interview went well.. usual questions- strengths, weaknesses, y mba now, y babson, which other colleges etc.
Good luck

hey bumblebee, glad to hear u interviewed well. so ready to get into babson?
how did u like the school, people, facilities and environment? any special feedback you want to share? would u consider taking it if u got in?

thnx for the update. i called them yday to chk if they had a window in which they would be sending invites. im based out of delhi, but il be travelling for most of this month and i will be in mumbai between christmas and new years. so wanted to know if i would get an invite and if they would have a f2f at delhi/mum or on call.

just as a matter of discussion, wat was the theme for ur essays? what are the strengths in ur app?