Babson MBA 2009 Applicants

Hello! didn’t see any thread for Babson MBA 2009 applicants, so starting one. Anyone applied from PG? Any interview calls? I applied for R2/Jan 15 deadline.

Hello!

didn't see any thread for Babson MBA 2009 applicants, so starting one. Anyone applied from PG? Any interview calls?

I applied for R2/Jan 15 deadline.

Hi Travis,

I applied to Babson, R2 Jan 15th. I had an interview last week and it went well. Hoping to hear back from them soon, Babson is my top choice.

Hey thats great. Share your profile and your interview experience with us.

My TOEFL score reached Babson almost 2 weeks later, so I guess thats why they are taking time to review my application, at least I hope thats the reason.

My Profile:
GMAT - 660 / GPA - 3.4 / Expr - 3 yrs (2 yrs in IT + 1yr my own start-up)

Hi again,

Profile:
Gmat: 600
3.3 GPA
3+ years working in finance

The on-campus interview went well and was quite insightful. I spoke with a 1st year student. He was very nice and shared many different experiences he had at Babson. He asked the standard questions of Why Babson, why an mba and why now, what can you contribute to Babson, and what do you consider as success. At the end, I asked several questions about the school varying from employment opportunities to social life. I was prepared and felt very relaxed throughout the whole process. I keep checking the my babson portal, hoping for an update! Keep in touch, we should share any info we get on updates regarding our application status!

email: [email protected]

-Manoj

Hey Manoj, thanks for sharing your experience, it certainly sounds good. Its good that you could have on-campus interview. Are you relocated to Boston?

I'll definitely keep in touch, as I am eagerly looking forward to Babson 😃

I am one of the waitlisted candidates and have been waiting for an update for almost a month now.
Last night I called them up and was able to speak with Jennifer. She told me tht there would be a result out for the waitlisted candidates before 30th March. She also said there was a definate increase in number of applications this year.

Hope some of u might find this info useful.

Sourabh