ba llb admission in ms ramaiah college

ba llb admission in ms ramaiah college 2020

ba llb admission in ms ramaiah college 2020

Visit Our Website:- https://www.joinus4education.in/ 

Ramaiah College of Law [RCL] is a private Institutelocated in Bangalore, Karnataka and was established in the year 1995. The institute is approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) and affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi.

The courses offered by RCL are B.A. L.L.B (Integrated Course), PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology and Certificate Course in Human Rights.

• The minimum eligibility to apply for B.A. L.L.B. is 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate.
  • Candidates applying for admission to Certificate Course in Human Rights must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
  • Applicants to PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology must have passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute/ University.
  • Admissions to B.A. L.L.B (Integrated Course), PG Diploma in Cyber Law & Information Technology and Certificate Course in Human Rights are done purely on basis of Merit.
RCL, Bangalore B.A. L.L.B And Certificate Course (In Human Rights) Admission 2020

Ramaiah College of Law [RCL], Bangalore offers 5-year full-time B.A. L.L.B. program. To secure admission to 5-year full-time B.A. L.L.B. program, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/ Institute. The minimum eligibility to apply for the certficate course in Human Rights is having passed 10+2 from a recognized board.

Key Points:

• Candidates’ belonging to SC/ ST category get a relaxation of 5% marks in aggregate score.
  • Maximum age limit to apply for B.A. L.L.B. is 20 years (for General Category) and 22 years (for SC/ ST/ OBC Category) on or before 1st January in the year of admission.
  • Maximum age limit to apply for L.L.B. is 30 years (for General Category) and 35 years (for SC/ ST/ OBC Category) on or before 1st January in the year of admission.

Faculty: The faculty is a mix of strict, experienced and extremely friendly professors. I don’t remember paying attention in any of the classes (because of my irresistible urge to talk while the teacher would be teaching something), but yeah I had a few friends who were pretty attentive and they ended up doing quite well. So, if you have the patience to listen to the lectures with keen interest, this might be the college for you.

Fees & Infrastructure: The current fees that I know of is over INR 1,00,000 for a year and that’s totally disproportionate for the kind of services / infrastructure they offer. The library is still fine but falls short in comparison when attempting to research grey areas of law. The building where this college is located is actually the ‘multipurpose block’ of the Engineering college (MSRIT).

Placements: The newly started Placement cell has been doing pretty well. Me being an average student could graduate with 2 job offers in hand. So if you’re confident about yourself and have a decent academic record, you can land up with a good job offer. Most people who got placed were offered packages ranging from 3 to 4 Lakhs p.a and trust me, that’s more than good for a fresh law graduate from a 2nd tier law college.

Crowd: The crowd is comprised of 70–80% people from outside Karnataka. This college has a rich and diverse culture. You will find the crowd classified into the following categories: The Rich ones (and their clones), The Studious and Politically correct ones, The Middle-class with average IQ ones (Yup, that’s Me!). You will shuffle between these and eventually discover your category (I did too!) If you are emotionally independent, you will have a great time and make amazing memories here I’m sure. You might even make friends who will end up being like family to you.

Location: This is the best thing about the college. It is located in New BEL Road, which is the best place to live in. They have everything at a stone’s throw. Pretty safe. Reasonable rent. Trees spread across the area. Lots of parks in and around. You can get amazing food for as low as 50 Rupees. I have been living there for 6 years now and trust me there is no other area where I could possibly adjust. If you have a good academic record and want to gain knowledge as well as enjoy your college life,

BA LLB admission in  ms ramaiah university

BA LLB admission in  ms ramaiah university 2020

BA LLB admission in  ms ramaiah university

BA LLB admission in  ms ramaiah university 2020

BA LLB admission process in  ms ramaiah university

BA LLB admission procedure in  ms ramaiah university

BA LLB admission placements in  ms ramaiah university

BA LLB admission fee structure in  ms ramaiah university

direct BA LLB admission in  ms ramaiah university

direct BA LLB admission in  ms ramaiah university 2020

ms ramaiah university BA LLB admission

ms ramaiah university BA LLB admission process