HI friends, When i started researching for B-Schools to apply to, I wanted to lay my hands on a sheet that would give me a snapshot of B-schools with some general information that I would require, say application deadlines, links, Fee structu…
When i started researching for B-Schools to apply to, I wanted to lay my hands on a sheet that would give me a snapshot of B-schools with some general information that I would require, say application deadlines, links, Fee structure, average GMAT, etc etc.,
Unable to find one, i decided to go ahead and make one for myself.. I finally managed to make a sheet with 25 B schools( as per my own preference) and decided to plug the vital informations.. What i ended up with is what u can find below in the attachment.. I thought of the trouble i went through preparing this sheet and I hope no one else has to go through the same and so i decided to share it with my PG friends..
Pointers while using the sheet:
1) The schools have been sorted as per their acceptance rate of International Students. (Percentage and not number)
2) Only 25 schools of my personal preference are present in this sheet.
3) There are some boxes which are empty- obvious reason- Couldn't find the info.
4) Some boxes have comments on them, please do read them while using the info.
5) All of you are free to provide information missing from the sheet- will gladly update it.
6) Please give any suggestions that you feel will make this sheet more useful for me (and may be the other PG's also- lolz)
7) Critism will be well received
Have tried my best to make sure that all numbers (Avg salary, app fees, tution fees, living cost) are accurate as far as possible. If you find any discrepancy, mistakes, have doubts, or wanna debate any of it, plz feel free to do so as it'll help me make the sheet more and more perfect.
9) Certain data has been plugged on a best judgement basis, so you may not find it aligned with your opinion. Plz feel free to discuss it.
10) If you want any other school added to the sheet, plz send me the data and it'll be added. Please don't send me a school name and expect me to do the research.
11)Please don't make changes to the sheet and upload it again. It'll create unnecessary confusion/ duplication. Just post the change required here and Ill make the necessary change and reload the doc. This way everyone will have only one source to download the sheet from and itll be the latest version available.
12) All schools that have 24 months as course duration are roughly 2 years and not necessarily 24 months.
Hope you all find it useful. If you don't do tell me why its not useful :)
Enjoy ur MBA..
Anyone applying to Manchester Business School.. Cudn't find a thread for that..
Im applying for th fall 2008 batch.. looking at applying in the first deadline (23rd Nov)..have just started working on the SOPs.. anyone else in the same boat