B Schools with the CASE Method

Hi All, I have been trying to build a list of B Schools (India and Abroad) where the teaching method is mostly case-based. Will appreciate people adding to the list here. 1. INSEAD 2. ISB 3. Richard Ivey 4. HARVARD 5…

Hi All,

I have been trying to build a list of B Schools (India and Abroad) where the teaching method is mostly case-based. Will appreciate people adding to the list here.

1. INSEAD
  2. ISB
  3. Richard Ivey
  4. HARVARD
  5. Darden

Thanks,
J

Nice...I was on the lookout for this as well.
Your list pretty much covers the usual suspects. Could someone add to this?

When you say schools employing case method, I guess you're talking about those schools where close to or greater than 50% of the courses are taught using case methodology.

Yeah. That's what I am assuming

Hi All,

I have been trying to build a list of B Schools (India and Abroad) where the teaching method is mostly case-based. Will appreciate people adding to the list here.
  1. INSEAD
  2. ISB
  3. Richard Ivey
  4. HARVARD
  5. Darden

Thanks,
J

Any talk of B-Schools with almost 100% or majority of teaching delivery through case study method is incomplete without these schools: Harvard, IESE, Darden, Ivey, Ross and CEIBS.

INSEAD, ISB do have case studies as have other B-Schools like Tuck, MIT, Wharton, Kellog and many more but they are not entirely case study schools and they have other methods of teaching equal or more in proportion to case study method!