B-Schools Not Requiring 16 Years of Education!!

Hello, Could someone please give me a list of colleges in US & UK that does not require 16 years of Education!!! Bye, Sachin :-?

Hello,

Could someone please give me a list of colleges in US & UK that does not require 16 years of Education!!!

Bye,
Sachin :-?

Hello,

Could someone please give me a list of colleges in US & UK that does not require 16 years of Education!!!

Bye,
Sachin :-?

Hi Sachin,

I've got a list of top universities (colleges) in US that does not require 16 years of education. I will send u that file @ ur personal mail ID.

Hi there MBA @,

Could you send me the file as well please ? Infact if you don't mind and since the thread has been titled appropriately by Sachin you could upload the file here and all PG members wd be thankful.

Rgds,Vipin

yeh

MBA@ plz upload it here, even i would like to know about the same. Or else plz mail the same to me also.

I got some information from," author: pramodb"

B-schools which accept 15 yrs education

Kellogg
Wharton
Stanford
Harvard
Cornell (Johnson)
Columbia
Dartmouth (Tuck)
Fuqua (duke)
Virginia
NYU Stern
Emory (Goizueta)
Southern California (Marshall)
MIT

B-schools which do not accept 15 yrs education.

Chicago
Michigan
UCLA (Anderson)
North Carolina (Kenan-Flagler)
Berkeley
Indiana (Kelley)
Yale
University of Minnesota (Carlson)
Texas (McCombs)
Washington University
Georgetown
Vanderbilt

Check out the FAQ section of these B-Schools. You should also write to them to check for the latest updates.

MBA@ we would still like to look at your list.

Chicago accepts 15 year degree from this season on 😃

I got some information from," author: pramodb"

B-schools which accept 15 yrs education

Kellogg
Wharton
Stanford
Harvard
Cornell (Johnson)
Columbia
Dartmouth (Tuck)
Fuqua (duke)
Virginia
NYU Stern
Emory (Goizueta)
Southern California (Marshall)
MIT

B-schools which do not accept 15 yrs education.

Chicago
Michigan
UCLA (Anderson)
North Carolina (Kenan-Flagler)
Berkeley
Indiana (Kelley)
Yale
University of Minnesota (Carlson)
Texas (McCombs)
Washington University
Georgetown
Vanderbilt

Check out the FAQ section of these B-Schools. You should also write to them to check for the latest updates.

MBA@ we would still like to look at your list.

yale and Berkeley also accept 15 years of education

hey guys,
i recenlty visited the site of harvard and it ws mentioned tht 4 international students, u need 2 cm;e a university degree equilvalent to 4yr american bacculerate degree. cn u plz tel me wat this means

You should email them at : [email protected] with your reply. Let us know what they confirm :)

I think 3 year degrees are valid at HBS, I remember confirming it with them years ago .. but never hurts to double check :)

hey guys,
i recenlty visited the site of harvard and it ws mentioned tht 4 international students, u need 2 cm;e a university degree equilvalent to 4yr american bacculerate degree. cn u plz tel me wat this means
hey guys,

Harvard recognises the three year graduation from India. You will not need a masters degree. Also if you have completed your undergrad education in English... be it from India as well... you will not even need to submit a Toefl score...

This is the current status for fall 2006 admissions.

Cheers!!!
Hello guys I am a newbie!!!! First of all many thanks to pagalguy , all moderators and fellow pgites for making such a wonderfull site for knowledge thirsty ppls !!!!!!!!!!
hey frds this place rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name is radhika and I am a b.com graduate .have been working in a call center from last two years. now I want to pursue my masters degree from usa in fall 2006?
but my problem is that I have not registered for m com this year, which ppl say it is a must and is considered as sixteen year of education for bcom graduate.
this means that I have to go in fall 2007? which I dont want too?
Then some where I have read that they accept Indian students with fifteen years of education ?is it true? if yes could anyone tell me which universities in usa accept Indian students with 15 years of education?
Is it such that they accept students with 15 years of education for mba courses only and not for masters?
if no universities accept student with 15 years of education then which degree should I target so that they could consider it as 16th yr of education and
lastly if I want to apply for any mba programme from any top university in usa will they consider my 2 yrs of work experience in call center? would it be taken into consideration and would my work experience will fulfill the criteria of the universities minimum work experience ?
Plz help were worried abt future
P.s: I want to my masters in fall 2006 only and from usa only due to personal and family reasons !!!!!!!!!!so plz help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys i have read the thread but i feel that they accept guys with 15 th year of education fro mba only and not for masters ?
am i right plz!!!!!!!!help me in answering my question
or should i presume that if they accept students for mba degree with 15 years of education then they would be accepting students with 15 year of education for masters also?
if yes do let me the unievrsities?
plz help?very confused.

Dear damsel-in-distress,

When confused, try searching. Go here and start looking.

And no, I am not joking.

Cheers
-S

uh, I think Haas doesn't accept 15 years. wudn't hurt to re-check though.

funkyfuturist Says
yale and Berkeley also accept 15 years of education

Just wanted to clarify that Berkeley doesnt accept 15 yrs. Its a UC req, so all the campuses have to adhere to it.

This is what they have to write in their FAQs:

15. Am I eligible to apply to the MBA program if I received a bachelor's degree from India?
Minimum academic requirements for international applicants are a 4-year bachelor's degree or a master's degree (2 years after your bachelor's degree). Recognized 4-year basic or first degrees from India include B. Tech., B. Eng., B. Eng. (Hons), B. Sc. in Engineering, B. Pharmacy, and BSc. in Agriculture and Forestry. Other recognized basic or first degrees from India include B.D.S. (4-5 years); B. Arch. (5 years); B. VSc. (5 years); LL.B. (5 years integrated course or 2-3 years following a bachelor's degree); B. Tech. and the M. Tech. (5 year dual degree program awarded by the Indian Institute of Technology); Bachelor's of Medicine Bachelor's of Surgery (M.B.B.S); and Postgraduate Diploma (PGDM) awarded by the International Management Institute of New Delhi (2 years full-time or 3 years part-time). A Postgraduate Diploma (PGDM) awarded by the Indian Institutes of Management at Ahmedabad (IIM), Bangalore, Calcutta, Indore (IIMI), or Lucknow (2 years beyond bachelor's degree) is a recognized second degree. A PGDM in Industrial Engineering awarded by the National Productivity Council (2 years beyond bachelor's degree with first class) is also recognized as a second degree.

A Postgraduate Diploma in business technology awarded by the Centre for International Management (16 mos) is an unacceptable first degree. Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Associate of Institute of Cost Works Accountants, Associate of Business Management, and Associate of Institute of Engineers are NOT acceptable as substitutes for a four-year degree. You are ineligible to be admitted with only a 3-year bachelor's degree; therefore, you would need to complete a master's degree (2 years after your bachelor's degree) or other acceptable degree in order to apply.

If your degree is not listed above and you are interested in applying to the Berkeley MBA program, I suggest that you complete an application. Eligibility with regard to the degrees equivalent to a US bachelor's degree cannot be determined in advance of filing an application. The Graduate Division reserves the right to review the official academic records of all applicants whose undergraduate degrees were earned outside the US to determine whether the academic credentials presented for a foreign institution are comparable to the US bachelor's degree.

most of the colleges specify .. that .. your college is asked for and that can be 3-5 years .. most of the international like us ... have 3 years degree format beacuse of English education.... but i think it always better that one confirms this with the college..
Harvard, Stanford and Yale take 3 year degree formats... dont know about other colleges have just started researching on differnet colleges will keep everyone updated....

Hi Sachin,

I've got a list of top universities (colleges) in US that does not require 16 years of education. I will send u that file @ ur personal mail ID.

can u pm me that file or post it here..?!lots of them will be thankfull to ya indeed.

ps: mail me at drunkjerk at the rate gmail dot com.

Hello,

Will upload the file shortly...

Regards,
Sachin

Hi. i am currently in the final year of my bachelors degree in India after which i will be having 15 years of formal education. i wanted to know that whether dese skools accept 15 years of formal education or 16 years of formal education? . help me out . i don thav work ex only a part time . i work as an insurance advisor for icici .its not part time but not full time either u no how d work is. ill b graduating dis year.