b-schools in the top 50 that accept scans in lieu of transcripts

Hi, I’m looking to apply to b-schools in the us and want to know the list of good schools in the top 50 that will accept marksheet scans in lieu of transcripts. I know of ross and smith and have already applied there. Will appreciate any…

Hi,

I'm looking to apply to b-schools in the us and want to know the list of good schools in the top 50 that will accept marksheet scans in lieu of transcripts. I know of ross and smith and have already applied there.

Will appreciate any help.

Many Thanks.

Will appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm looking to apply to b-schools in the us and want to know the list of good schools in the top 50 that will accept marksheet scans in lieu of transcripts. I know of ross and smith and have already applied there.

Will appreciate any help.

Many Thanks.

Hi PGs,

I'm in the same boat. My college will take 8 weeks to issue the transcripts. I'm planning to apply to krannert and georgia tech. Do they accept scans?

I have sent e-mails to both the schools but have not heard back.

Please let me know if there are any other schools in the US that accept scans?

It will of tremendous help to me.

Many Thanks,
Abhishek.

Will appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks.
Hi PGs,

I'm in the same boat. My college will take 8 weeks to issue the transcripts. I'm planning to apply to krannert and georgia tech. Do they accept scans?

I have sent e-mails to both the schools but have not heard back.

Please let me know if there are any other schools in the US that accept scans?

It will of tremendous help to me.

Many Thanks,
Abhishek.

If you are expecting E-Mails at this time of the year, then you gotta wait. Most ad-com offices will be closed for about 10 days and will only re-open after Jan 1st.

Tuck, Duke accept self-reported transcripts. Cornell accepts scanned copies. Tepper doesnt accept scans or self-reported transcripts, but when requested they agreed to review the application if I send them notarized hard copies of marksheets & degree. A DHL courier would take around 3 days to reach the destination (anywhere in US) and will cost you around 1015. I had sent mine to CMU around 10 days back but due to X-mas hols it hasnt been delivered yet.

One word of caution to go_for_the_kill:
This is not a way to shortlist colleges you are going to apply.