B Schools Admission feedback...

Hi, I heard some B schools give you a feedback if you do not make the cut… They take the time to explain the areas in ur app which are weak… How true is this ? Which are the schools which provide such a great service…

Hi,
I heard some B schools give you a feedback if you do not make the cut... They take the time to explain the areas in ur app which are weak...
How true is this ? Which are the schools which provide such a great service...

hearing such a thing for the 1st time... atleast the Top Notch B-Schools don't offer any such feedback....dont kno abt rest...

Hi,
I heard some B schools give you a feedback if you do not make the cut... They take the time to explain the areas in ur app which are weak...
Are you talking about Indian B Schools or phoren? cos AFAIK Indian B Schools dont while phoren ones do ( not sure about ISB)
vits Says
hearing such a thing for the 1st time... atleast the Top Notch B-Schools don't offer any such feedback....dont kno abt rest...

Agreed ... certainly none in India do .. donno about those outside ..
floyd&vodka; Says
Agreed ... certainly none in India do .. donno about those outside ..

and exactly what feedback does one get from these "phoren" b-schools?

Do i get some sort of reply "Mr. ninja_talli, We found you extremely intelligent and competent , your XYZ skills are amazing, and we were blown away by your charm, but unfortunately blah blah blah" huh???

P.S. Disclaimer: that was just a garbage reply i made up, no feedback on it pleez

P.S. Disclaimer: that was just a garbage reply i made up, no feedback on it pleez

You better put this disclaimer as your signature ..

for obvious reasons ..

Guyzz I am talking about International B Schools... If u get a reject from a school then u can ask for a feedback from ad commm... I am pretty sure some top notch schools do give them on request... read somewhere in pagalguy forum.... unfortunately can't recall which 1 :neutral::neutral:

nways hope some of the veterans in the forum can help me out...

almost all the phoren b schools give you the reason(s) of your application reject. just mail the adcomm and they do respond. As far as indian b school goes, only ISB (acc to my knowledge) provides the feedback.

ps. - which univ gave out the result so quickly?

Hi,

@ Aravind

yeah,itz true that they give you feedback on your application but for that you have to ask them and take appointment(if you want vis-a-vis. conversation),else they mail you.

Yes ISB does give feedback BUT only if you ask them for it. I am sure about it.

amitnsitian Says
ps. - which univ gave out the result so quickly?

Results aren't out... I wanted to apply to 1-2 schools this year which give good feedback.. Plannin to test the water this year before a full fledged application assault next year
arvind_rv1 Says
Results aren't out... I wanted to apply to 1-2 schools this year which give good feedback.. Plannin to test the water this year before a full fledged application assault next year
hmm..that seems to be a good idea..but every school has a different criteria so it will be like 50 to 75 percent helpful..all the best