B school selection guidance- tips, experience etc!

With the entrance exams over, everyone gears up for their GDPI process and have already completed few. But which one to select from the available lot in your bag? Which B school to join? Help us seniors! Share your queries on this common platform!

Please help me out with B-school selection guidance. I have at hand calls from SIBM-B, SIMS, IBS, IMT nagpur, BIMTECH, LIBA, XIM-B, XIME, TAPMI....i had already completed GDPI process in few of them

Suppose I get admission letter in all these institutes after GDPI round, can anyone help me out in selecting the order of priority for these institutes?? (P.S: I will give first priority to XIMB if i get. Please rate next priority college as #2, #3 and so on and guide me......my wish is to do MBA or PGDM FINANCE. No compromise in that!) Expecting replies from alumnii of the above mentioned colleges as well! Thanks in advance! 

Which is a wiser choice? Considering - fees, long term growth, respect, brand value, flexibility to switch between varieties of profiles

• IIFT Delhi
  • XLRI HRM

0 voters

Plz help me choose imt nagpur marketing vs kj somaiya financial services

IRMA or MBE(delhi university south campus), which one would be better for better future?