B School Life and Careers Section on PG + consulting life

As the number of admits on PG seems to be gaining momentum , I think its a good time to think about the creating a new Section on PG under ‘MBA Abroad’ This section can deal with B School Life discussions , Career tracks and pre-MBA prep as …

As the number of admits on PG seems to be gaining momentum , I think its a good time to think about the creating a new Section on PG under 'MBA Abroad'

This section can deal with B School Life discussions , Career tracks and pre-MBA prep as inblue so rightly has started.

Although the current name of this section where I am posting is open-ended "B-School Discussions forMBA abroad " , the tagline makes it admissions oriented and indeed thats what it is has become .

Which brings me to why I am making this post, I was gathering information on consulting as a career option and found the following which I thought i'd share.

Quite detailed inside info:
GMAT Club :: Log in

hot thread on bw forums
BusinessWeek registration

Funny take on MC life
Getting Drunk in First Class - Crazy Ass Consulting Stories Once a Week - Blog Home

Edited: the links are fine , you need to login to be redirected.

great initiative. We really need this section. Especially for Indian students who are heading abroad for their mba.

This is nice thread on consulting

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/consulting-management-strategic-it-et-all-25011643