B-School Blogs! Share the Link here

hi! In case you are a B-School student or a teacher or went to a B-school a few years back, and do some serious blogging related to anything and everything related to a B-School, then please share the links of your blogs here on this thread. …

1 Like
hi!

In case you are a B-School student or a teacher or went to a B-school a few years back, and do some serious blogging related to anything and everything related to a B-School, then please share the links of your blogs here on this thread.

There are many people like me, who are looking forward to reading the B-School blogs, but are unable to get the links at one particular place. Hence I am starting this thread just to emphasise the need of such a thread. Also, to all such blog writers, this thread would provide a source of readership.

Hope to see this thread gaining some traffic in days to come.

@ Mods : I tried to seach a thread especially for B-School bloggers, but couldn't find one. Ofcourse there is a thread 'Got a Blog? Share it here..' but I guess thats not serving the purpose. Hope you would approve this thread.

Thanks & Regards

Sarsij Nayanam
hi!

In case you are a B-School student or a teacher or went to a B-school a few years back, and do some serious blogging related to anything and everything related to a B-School, then please share the links of your blogs here on this thread.

There are many people like me, who are looking forward to reading the B-School blogs, but are unable to get the links at one particular place. Hence I am starting this thread just to emphasise the need of such a thread. Also, to all such blog writers, this thread would provide a source of readership.

@ Mods : I tried to seach a thread especially for B-School bloggers, but couldn't find one. Ofcourse there is a thread 'Got a Blog? Share it here..' but I guess thats not serving the purpose. Hope you would approve this thread.

Thanks & Regards

Sarsij Nayanam

this blog is about --> iimLucknow

Hey nice initiative!

I dont have a blog of my own to share yet but perhaps I'll start writing once i join iimL :)

Meanwhile, a to-be-batchmate of mine at L found this blog of a senior's blog....I'm just copy-pasting the metadata

"If any of you guys haven't already done it, check out this blog.

Nagu says

This is maintained by Nagendra S, IIML PGP batch 2008-2010.
It is updated fairly regularly. (Read the posts dating to the second half of 2008. It captures all the experiences that the first term at L promises - the new place, mess, intro, summers placement, the hectic schedule etc)."

Here are a few IIFT blogs I'd read up when I'd got a GDPI call from there....Just pasting the links from my bookmarks

Indian Insitute of Foreign Trade
GC boys @ IIFT
Tati's Den: Life @ IIFT Delhi
Iift - Blogs, Pictures, and more on WordPress

Any idea about Texas A&M; MBA at Mays Business School ? I have heard that both military and MBA can be pursued simultaneously! Is it ?

As per now finance mag blog of IIM Shillong -> Niveshak

Soon will be updating with host of new blogs coming up in blogosphere soon

Find out the daily life notes , thoughts and other links for XLRI GMP at the following loaction XLRI GMP Class of 2010 Collaborative Blog

A few friends of mine and me, from IIM Calcutta, have started a new community blog. We have already got a truck load of posts and views on our blog.

The blog is targeted at MBAs, MBAs in the making, and aspiring MBAs. Or maybe just someone who is taking a peek into the business world! And so we felt, no better place to present our blog than PG.

Our blog is called Strat.In

You could check out some of our top posts so far:

Comparing EPL & IPL
Billions of Entrepreneurs in India?
Why does India need a strong BJP?
Everything about Fake IPL Player ? Part 1
Elections need technology revolution

Hey mathuratul,

Thanks for your post, but I believe the purpose of this thread is to assimilate blogs that are about life in the various b-schools in india, and not blogs by students/alums about general worldly affairs. There's already a separate thread on PG for that.

This thread was started because a lot of us face difficulty in getting the info we want about the experiences in bschool. A google search almost never helps - often throwing up blogs that are 5 or 6 years old.

Anyway, since you're from iimC, I remember having come across a blog/website called jokatimes or something. I think that was quite informative and relevant to this thread. Could you help with that link please?

Thanks and no offense intended!!

Hi
I'm a student of IISWBM,Kolkata, the first B school of India; 2009-11 batch

here's the unofficial blog site of IISWBM

I I S W B M - B L O G

HI,

My blog is in my signature. YOu can also find a few links to blogs of B-Schools and Students in the B-School Blog Boom section of my blog.

hi!

Thanks & Regards

Sarsij Nayanam
Joka Times is the site you asked about. It's about IIMC.

Interestingly, I never intended to post here in the first place. When I posted a message in the general blog space, I was given this thread link by someone there saying I should post it here. And I've been quite out of touch with PG in the last 2 years - so just missed seeing the previous content, and posted off.

Just saw this thread,

Though I know that the intent is only to know about the blogs that inform about life in B-schools, this might help :

BlogPane Welcome to BlogPane

This has been developed by an IIMK student and has a big list of blogs by IIM students, though not all of them would be about the life at their respective campuses.

Cheers
Himanshu

Strictly speaking, my blog is not a 'B-school blog'. It is more the blog of a person who is also a bschooler. But since a fair bit of posts do pertain to XLRI, I'm including it here.

Please visit: Hues of Insanity

As cant edit the post coz its life at b-school section :)

updating the launch of Life@ IIM Shillong blog

IIM S Infinite

Regards
Diablo

Here is the official blog of MBE(DU)..But my posts would be there after the session starts next month :)

http://www.mbe-du.blogspot.com/

Institute of Management, Nirma University : College e-magazine Blog

magIMNUopus

]

Here's my blog detailing my life @ IIM Lucknow....Comments and requests appreciated!

Life@IITKanpur..
The fun, the frolic.. and of course, the studies
==>MBA@IITK

As cant edit the post coz its life at b-school section :)

updating the launch of Life@ IIM Shillong blog

IIM S Infinite

Regards
Diablo

This is a diary of one of my juniors
Memories@IIMS