B-school..all queries solved here

Hi friends, last year I was also wearing the same shoes which you people are wearing and with the same questions which b school should I go for ? I am here to help you out and give you the real picture of market…feel free to ask

Hi friends, last year I was also wearing the same shoes which you people are wearing and with the same questions which b school should I go for ? I am here to help you out and give you the real picture of market.....feel free to ask

Hello..my question is are first attempt marks of degree considered for admissions in bschools or second attempt marks? could you please help me out with this?

See they consider the final result i.e. the final mark sheet they will consider

@ajay66 see they consider the final result i.e. the final mark sheet they will consider

Bro which final mark sheet?? didn get you.. wont they check all the marks cards for calculating the aggregate?

@Rajwat Bro which final mark sheet?? didn get you.. wont they check all the marks cards for calculating the aggregate?

They will check all the mark sheets but where you have given second attempt they will consider your passing marks and add them to rest of the marks of other subjects for that year.

@Rajwat Thank you very much
@Rajwat said:
Hi friends, last year I was also wearing the same shoes which you people are wearing and with the same questions which b school should I go for ? I am here to help you out and give you the real picture of market.....feel free to ask

You can continue in this thread