B.Sc Animation course at Jain University

All queries and answers related to BSc Animation course at Jain University.

What are the benefits of doing BSc Animation from Jain University?

@Shwetha89 First of all, let me tell you this, not many colleges in India offers a degree in B.Sc Animation. Jain University is one among the top universities in India which offer such a degree. As you might be knowing already, Jain University is a deemed-to-be university since 7 years. It has world-class infrastructure and facilities. Also, the university has a very good placement record.  

Today, animation has moved on to a serious career option than being just a leisure time activity. If you're a budding artist/animator then BSc Animation will be the best option for you to begin with. Jain university's BSc Animation program is designed in such a way that it covers all aspects of animation. From the traditional animation to the sophisticated 3D animation and filmmaking, everything is explained in this program. There's a huge scope for this filed nowadays. Some of the career options include concept artist, character modeler, technical director, VFX artist and much more.

The classes are conducted by expert faculty who have had prior experience in the animation field. Also, workshops and live demos will be organized inorder to give a thorough knowledge about the topic.

For more details visit https://www.jainuniversity.ac.in/B.Sc-Animation-Colleges-in-Bangalore-India.php

Jain University is an amazing campus to be in. I think this is one of the few universities in India whcih provides an animation course. Jain University provides both bachelors and masters degree course in Animation. My sister graduated from Jain University and I'm writing this on behalf of her. Jain University is one of the best animation colleges in Bangalore. The facilities and infrastructure provided are worth the fee paid, no regrets. The faculty for animation are really amazing and well-experienced too. From what my sister told, most of the faculties have prior industry related epxerience in animation. I repeat, Jain University is one of the best animation colleges in Bangalore.