Australian Business Schools placements

Hi, I want to know how good placements are of Melbourne Business Scho**ol and Australian Graduate School of Management. Anyone can comment on that.

Hi,

I want to know how good placements are of Melbourne Business School and Australian Graduate School of Management.

Anyone can comment on that.

Hi,

I want to know how good placements are of Melbourne Business School and Australian Graduate School of Management.
Anyone can comment on that.

their sites quote abt 20% college assisted plcmt till course i.e. by course end, rest mostly arranged by students themselves. more plcmts afterwards in due time of 3-6 months. work permit and other issues for non residents are added to that. guess your ROI if you have taken a loan.
evaluate ISB, NUS, AIM before looking at australia. plus courses and stay etc are pretty expensive and come close to tier-2 schools in US.
Well, the competition at NUS and ISB would be tougher than MBS and AGSB.

Hey,
i am planning to apply for MS (Fin) or MBA (FIN) in Uni OF adel....please help me out which one is a better option . i am planning to go on a SIR visa and then do MS/MBa....I have approx 2 yrs of wrk ex..and will MS (Fin) b of much more value than a MBA(FIN)...thanks and also please let me u guys email address who r studying in australia or intending to ....
Thanks and regards

Hey,
i am planning to apply for MS (Fin) or MBA (FIN) in Uni Of Adelaide....please help me out which one is a better option . i am planning to go on a SIR visa and then do MS/MBA....I have approx 2 yrs of work ex..and will MS (Fin) b of much more value than a MBA(FIN)...
and is it that via the SIR one can get a PR very easily....
and can one app for a MS (Finance ) via a SIR visa
Thanks and regards