ATMA Feb -2013 Results

Hey Guys ...This tread is for those who have appeared for the 17 Feb 2013 Atma exam...Lets share information and updates about this exam on this platform.

Hey Guys ...

This tread is for those who have appeared for the 17 Feb 2013 Atma exam...
Lets share information and updates about this exam on this platform.

Hey guys...first discuss about results....

I called one of counselor today and he told me that results will be out by 15 th march...
don't you think this is bit late...

*even cmat result getting out earlier

@paine647

Hi guys!! even i called the counslr but the call wasn't answered. Also when i try to log in with my PID n Passwrd the screen becomes blank. Cant understand this.. As HariKhan said..ll wait till 15th..lets see!!

I called up the number in the site and I got a response.
They were telling that our scores would be posted to us (they have already posted them) and that we would receive them by next week.
When I asked them when would it be uploaded online, they said that it may not be put online. I find it absurd. Why won't they upload it online when December results were uploaded online? Has it got to do something with this exam being a paper pencil one and hence we would get only the hard copy of the result?

@gananime It is making whoile process skeptical...

Yaa srsly..why cant dey jus upload it online??By the way if neone receives the scorecard by post...plz do upload it here nd let us knw..THNX and ALL THE BEST!!

i hd called them they said its going to cm out on monday...bt still its not out

I had called dem nw bt dey are nt replying......Dey r nt answering the call....Something fishy...

guys....rslts hv been sent on our resedential address.........

@soyalshree wont they upload it on website????

nopes...dey said dey hv sent n nt gonna upload onl9..

soyalshree hey I too spoke but how is this possible that they sent the results and are not publishing it on net... and they say they did it last week itself... so by now we shud hav got it... but we havent...

i agree wth @anshuljainibm we shd hv got it by now

or else they cud have mailed.. yaar printout toh nikala hi hoga... ya fir vo bhi haath se likh kar bhej diya hai... Dont knw...

Hi Friends, I had a word with a lady from ATMA she told me that results should be out by friday. So lets wait and see if the results come by then.

Which collages u guys targeting with the ATMA scores??

Even i was told that the results have been posted last friday to our residential addresses....God knows wen it will reach!!!!....I just wanted to apply to Welingar,mumbai....I dnt know its last date to apply.....Can ny1 plz tell me?????

Ny college worth applying with atma scores?????

The NEW notification is flashing. : the results have been sent, and score card will be uploaded on site on 14th march...