Atharva institute of management studies

Hey friends, if u have any queries about Atharva Institute of Management Studies, feel free to ask here. Do visit this link for more details Atharva Educational Trust, Mumbai - Management Institute, Information Technology, Hotel Management, Fa…

Hey friends, if u have any queries about Atharva Institute of Management Studies, feel free to ask here.
Do visit this link for more details
Atharva Educational Trust, Mumbai - Management Institute, Information Technology, Hotel Management, Fashion Technology
Thanks
May God Bless u all

Pls brief me about colg faculty, infra, placements etc. And also tell abt urself.
Thanx

Hey
can u tell me wat was d last year cut off ????
How r the placements,packages????????

Hey
can u tell me wat was d last year cut off ????
How r the placements,packages????????

Last year cut-off for 1st cap was 147 with 1877 rank (open) for Home university candidate.

Placement figures from official site--------
Minimum salary - Rs. 2,40,000/- per annum, Maximum Salary - Rs. 6,50,000/- per annum, Average Salary - Rs. 3,00,000/-

Hi,

1.Does atharva provide PGDM courses and whether it is approved by AICTE.
2. And can you tell what would be the average salary that are paid to the MMS (HR) till last year.
3. And if possible who are the major recruiters for HR as i am planning to do MMS (HR).

hey sorry guys i couldnt keep to updated on atharva.. got stuck up in projects and assignment... first of all let me introduce myself to u .. i am Vikita presently studying at atharva, even i was in a fix last year during same time around... despite getting decent percentile of 96.19 i was devasted due to poor PI score ( thanks to the college i gave my interview) .... then i had a long search for next best option and thats how i landed in atharva and trust me i am grateful to God this... therefore i want to help others as even i was helpd then...

let me brief u all of our current summer placemnet scenario...college is trying its best to place all of us ( in this current global upheaveal) ...the process is on and thanks to my college i got my summer placement at AIR INDIA... my friends at atharva are also placed well for this summers... Reserve bank of India, AMUL, Taj Presidency, ShareKhan,Future Edu Group, Mahindra & Mahindra,list goes on..... highlighted the best ones

about faculty ... we have majority of in-house faculty along with visit faculties... trust me having in-house faculty helps alot ...as they all have more than 20years of industry experience ..we can approach them at anytime. so as far as faculty is concern i can vouch for it. we have the one of the best.

Dear Vikita,

Is the PGDM approved by AICTE in atharva.

@ kalpit
yeah PGDBM programme is AICTE approved. We have same faculty for MMS and PG except for few professors.

Hi,

Is there any management seats for MMS.

hey hi vikita just for information i am asking u know shradha mudras frm mms batch ??

yes we do have management seats but i dont have any clue abt it ...contact college for further details regarding it

@ triplek

yes i do know her... she is my classmate

oh thts fine i think she is not active here .

HEY CAN U TELL ME if i shud take admission in ATHARVA for PGDM ...i have been selected via test GD and PI
Hws the placement?

hello can any1 tell me whether the aptitude test is over or can i appear for it now......plz reply.... ....

hi seniors my score is 112 par 2 and my gd pi were good tell me shd i opt for atharva or can i expect any other college i am in dilema right now wht all college shd i look forward:drinking:

hello frnd i need a help from da seniors of atharva college ,
my net score of cet wld be near 100 n i belongs to obc castegory den wat r my to get in n wat the average placement packege of the college