ASTON MBA vs Nottingham MBA

HI All, Recently, I got the offers for full time MBA (2011- 2012) from Aston and Nottingham. I am very confused in between these two. Kindly suggest in terms of: Faculty Career Services ROI Thanks, Amit

HI All,

Recently, I got the offers for full time MBA (2011- 2012) from Aston and Nottingham. I am very confused in between these two.
Kindly suggest in terms of:
Faculty
Career Services
ROI

Thanks,

Amit

HI All,

Recently, I got the offers for full time MBA (2011- 2012) from Aston and Nottingham. I am very confused in between these two.
Kindly suggest in terms of:
Faculty
Career Services
ROI

Thanks,

Amit

Hi Amit ,

Was curious to know which school did u choose ?
I got admit from Nottingham .Are you planning to go to Nottingham this year ?

Thanks ,

Sachin

Hello there,

I have been offered an unconditional place in Aston's MSc (Supply Chain Management). I also have an offer from Audencia Nantes (France). I 'm still awaiting decision of Cranfield school of management, University of Strathclyde and Nottingham university business school.

Watz ur opinion on these B-schools ? I still cant make up my mind on finalizing Aston.

Thanks,
Adita

Don't choose Nottingham, they are very bad in specialization. all their syllabus are general. you can't be expert any in field.

you can join, Cranfiled or Strathclyde.

don't invest for 1 year UK MBA, instead study MSc in specific field, use it in real life, you will succeed.

yeah dats' right.....indian mba is da best

hey guys..i've accepted the nottingham mba offer to but was wonder wats the 'ROI and the job scene there like? i presume its a risk.

Hi All,

I have also recieved offer from ABS and will be joining ABS MBA in sep 2011. Kindly let me know who all will be travelling in sep to Birmingham ?

Regards,
Colorblu