Asst. central intelligence Bureau (Wireless Telegraphy)

Hi, Does any one know about ACIO job profile, interview, work etc.

Hi,
Does any one know about ACIO job profile, interview, work etc.

@sarath544 - bro i am also searching for the same... if u have any information regarding paper pattern plz tell me .. thanks :)

hi all,i have got lots of queries and i think i will get most of the answers here, so i kindly request u to plz be honest in ur answers becoz my future will depend on ur replies.at present i am working as a trainee in steel co. where i will become asst. manager soon, i prepared hard for ssc combined graduate level and in my preference list i opted for assistant in IB, grade pay is 4600/- which i do not know exactly about. coming to the nature of job, i have seen in the comments of mrunal.org that i will be posted to border area & that too for a period of 3-5 yrs, since i am the only son of my parents i want to take care of them too, and will i get any time for studies so that i can again apply for ssc cgl if i do not feel satisfied in IB.Please tell me about the following:1. nature of job since starting till 10 yrs from now.2. facilities to me if any3. promotion chances ( i heard is based on ur performance & not on ur experience or ur years of serving)4. starting salarythanx in advance, i m eagerly waiting for ur reply but no issues if u do not reply.