Assistant Secretary (Technical) of Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra Engineering Administrative S ervices, Gr.-A

Syllabus for Assistant Secretary (technical) of MSBTE (MPSC)

1 Like

Question Paper for Assistant Secretary (technical) of MSBTE (MPSC) Part 1

Question Paper for Assistant Secretary (technical) of MSBTE (MPSC) Part 2

Assistant Secretary group A Screening Test 2018  first Answer Key

Duties and Responsbilities For Assistant Secretary, (Technical), Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra Engineering Administrative Service, Group-A

what will be the cut for the exam of  Assistant Secretary (Technical) of Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra Engineering Administrative S ervices, Gr.-A 

I think Cut off will high enough

Result date ???

What will be the cut off according to your estimate?

What would be the cut off of assistant secretary technical msbte exam (mpsc).

• <60
  • 80-100
  • 100-120

• 60-70

0 voters

Guys please update ur scores here so that we can predict the cutoff

Why there is no any update about this exam from MPSC???

What is your score???

• 81-90
  • 60-70
  • 71-80
  • 121+
  • 111-120
  • 101-110
  • 91-100

0 voters

what is your educational qualification??

• Ph.D
  • BE/BTech
  • ME/MTech

0 voters

Hey guys cut off is other thing pharmacy teacher association filed O.A. No. 592/2017 in court and Court put stay on recruitment so we have to also file pil against this order to make these post only for engineers we have to fight for that otherwise we loose these posts kindly think

is re exam going to happen? Is it also applicable to ad no. 01/2018 (assistant secretary )??? I m very confused about court's order.. please help me regarding this matter.

Lokmat News 16/03/2018

In court's order, Assistant secretary post was also mentioned (two times) . Please check this...

मी कॉल केला होता MPSC मध्ये, त्यांनी स्पष्ट पणे सांगितले की 01/2018 (assistant Secretary )वर स्टे आला आहे. पुन्हा परीक्षा होनार आहेत.