Assistant in CSS, 2014

For further queries regarding joining of Assistant in CSS

Hi friends, congratulations to all assistants of CSS!!

Bhai rank list banao CSS ki 😊

I am so happy to get posted in CSS. Congratulations to everyone who got selected!

Can we make a was sap group? That is easier I suppose...  Any suggestions? 

Good Morning Friends, its been a really good morning for many of us ... I have a doubt on which I want your opinions ... I am a PO 2014 in SBI currently posted at Gurdaspur. Right now, I draw salary of around 33000 in hand + 15000 leased accommodation + 5500 for petrol , newspaper perks + 6000 in provident fund as saving..... 

Now I have been selected as Astt in CSS...

Q 1 ) Please guide me which one is better?

Q 2) When can we expect the joining of Astt in CSS ?

Q3) Also I haven't mentioned about SBI job in SSC CGLE 2014 , So I am thinking that I won't give resignation from SBI PO until I get the confirmation letter and joining letter from SSC... In that case I will need another 3 months to get relieved from SBI... So Does SSC give extension in joining based on if mention them that I am currently employed and will require 3 months notice to resign?

Assistant CSS join this facebook group: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1631206917120643?view=group#groupMenuBottom

doston css ki joining kab tak aa sakti hain and extension mil jata hain joining mein ? if yes then what's procedure?

@shawshanks sir, please guide us whether we can have extension in CSS and what is the maximum duration of that extension.

check out new registration link on ISTM site and get yourself registered..

Ye ISTM kya h...anyone plz explain..

What is going to be the procedure now as final CGL-2014 final result is out.

all 2014 CSS selected candidates :

What is going to be the procedure till our joining ?

There are some posts regarding ISTM registration...is that for 2014 candidates or 2013 candidates?

No guys is interacting on CSS thread. when is the communication from DOPT ex[pected. What do they check in medical

checked istm website there is a link which is...

((Registration Online (Assistant Direct Recruitment) of CGLE 2013/ 2014)), now there is 2014 written does that mean css 2014 guys need to fill it???

guys what is the procedure for css candidates from now to joining.

The link for registration is 

http://www.istm.gov.in/home/courses_assistant_steno

The instruction page says that if I wish to take leave during training period, then my registration will not be done. What does this mean ?

Q 1. Does this mean that my selection in CSS for 2014 batch will be cancelled ?

Q 2. When will training start for 2014 batch ?

Q 3. For how long can I take leave during training period ?

Q 4. When is the last date of registration ?

Q 5. If I dont register now, then when can I register in future. ?

guys...i m preparing for upsc ...nd hopeful to appear in mains.....i suspect that upon filling this form on ISTM website the joining will be soon.....pls suggest if i should intentionally delay the form or not.....will it endanger my future chance to join or not?

Any idea about joining of CSS 2014

hello.kya aap sabne istm ki site pe register kara diya hai??

kya kya details dalne hai isme?