Assistant Central Intelligence Officer - Grade-II/Executive Examination - 2013

Puys lets discuss,solve doubts and prepare for the upcoming ACIO-II exam… :grin:

Puys lets discuss,solve doubts and prepare for the upcoming ACIO-II exam..😁

current affairs : jagranjosh

http://www.jagranjosh.com/current-affairs-august-2013-current-affairs-1375275163-1

The written examination for the post of ACIO-

II/Exe contains two papers namely Paper I (Objectiv

e type) and Paper-II

(Descriptive type on English language only). The to

tal duration for both Papers

is 1 hour and 40 minutes. Paper I will focus on Gen

eral Awareness/General

Knowledge, Reasoning, Comprehension and Mathematica

l ability while Paper II

will be designed to check the knowledge of English

writing skill and analytical

capability.

does anybody has idea about what can be the cutoff?

Naughty Smiley Faceshi @shailuforfun

what book can be referred for acio

Join this IB ACIO-II Aspirants

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/acio-grade-ii-exam-2014-29849451

The site is always down ..what should one do....Has anybody applied.

I hv applied for ACIO. Got a SMS that exam is Feb 22,2015. Need to download the admit card from the website www.mha.nic.in. But I am unable to do so. Did anyone else download their admit card ?

I lost my question today. can anyone scan d same and mail me at royarindam.jgec@gmail.com  thnx in advnc

Hii, Anybody preparing for ib recruitment 2017...?

Dear friends as there is no news from MHA, Related to the ACIO 2 Recruitment we will call to MHA and we will ask by yourself, I have called to the 2nd number and they told me to call the 3rd number, I have called but no response yet, I think if we all call we will get some result, so if you are an ACIO Aspirant please call and share your thoughts - 08287447722,  23092011,  ib MHA NO: 01124101110  

HII, 2017 ACIO Aspirants, we have created a whatsap group, you can join if you like.. all are welcome. no - 7736758701  

I cannot able to pay fees through online(sbi collect) whenever enter my reg no it shows invalid invaild. Why? Please tell me anyone to me solution

Any one solved that pay section problem?

what kind of gs questions will be asked and how to prepare for it.... many people say  ib acio gs section is tricky ..... please help guys....

Application fill krne wala pg nahi khul raha hai.... what to do???

Form bharne wala page nahi khul raha