Assam Petrochemical Ltd. GET 2018

This group is for 45 GET Post for Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electrical and Civil engineering branches. The last date of application was on 7th May. But after that there is no any information for further process.

Last date of application was on 7th May 2018. But they didn't inform anything about next round. Please anyone know any information please Post in this group.

As per one of my senior: Last time, Assam Petrochemical Limited recruited GET in 2015. At that time, form was filled in February and exam was conducted somewhere in September. So, Guys i think exam will be conducted somewhere in October or November.

When the exam is going to happen ?

My form was reached a day late to their office. What are the chances they will consider the form.

I called them and the person who received the call was saying, "No such recruitment advertisement for GET was ever released from our side." 

I request you all to please call them and ask about it. They are just earning money by making us fool.

is assam petrochemical ltd. recruitment is genunine? the site has no trusted certificates and no one is talking about the get exam

Till now, we didn't get any information about the written test. Any one of you have any idea about this ?

Called them today, they said "Kab nikla the ye advertisement, aisa toh koi recruitment k liye application nahi manga".

We lost the money and an opportunity like BIS. Now, they will again publish one advertisement and will earn money. Can't we do anything.?

Guys plesase call them, and let them know that we still remember the recruitment, its in our mind and they have to conduct exam. They can't simply backout. 

When will be the exam

Any update

Any update

Assam Petrochemicals list of accepted and rejected application...available on the website  http://assampetrochemicals.co.in/career.php 

Does anyone know the exam pattern ? How many marks will come from technical and non-technical subjects?

When will be the exam ??

Any update on the date of exam and syllabus?

admit card released

Guys, my form has been rejected stating that I am appearing but all my classmates who were also appearing have received admit card. What can one do in this case?

Apl or bhel mechanical??

How was ur exam...mechanical ?