ASRB Assistant 2014-16 (selected)

this thread is for all selected candidates in asrb assistant exam 2014-16

Congratulations to everyone who have made it to the final list

guys how many of us here are upsc aspirants and want to join asrb only because of delhi posting and enough time for preparations???

Guys please help me maine pre k time par kai bar obc certificate bheja tha par ye 14 may vala notice ka mujhe pata nai chala my name is in the list now.. To kya mera claim accept nai hoga kya abb? M very tensed..

SBI po vs asrb assistant.. NE suggestions?

Any idea..which type of job it is..work wise and income wise..

Thank you so much for creating the group!!! Didnt feel like posting anything about my selection on that group because of all snide remarks... Btw selected for gp 4200...yaaayyy Congratulations everyone!!!

Congrats to all selected ppl.. N gud to hav dis thread i was thinking of leaving pg otherwise .

Hi, congrats to you all...Anyone knows how much time it will take for document verification?? One more qn is that, will they ask for our option on allotment of icar institutes??

It seems sb delhi posting lena chahte h....koi hometown mein bhi intrstd h kya???

Hi all, 

If you want to get a rough idea of what institute you may be getting...do the following... 

1. Get the notification pdf and result pdf handy and ready. 

2. Make a note of vacancies with respect to your respective categories in the notification pdf. For hq its fairly simple. For institutes it can take a while. 

3. Now in result pdf start counting no of candidates above you within your respective category. 

4. The higher in the list you are more are the chances of getting the Institute you desire if there is a vacancy there in your category. 

Do this and you will get a rough estimate. Baaki sab final to counselling mein hi pata chalega. 

Best of luck to all. 

Hq wala kon2 h friends ??

One most important question students who has selected as ur against obc...will be get posting on obc vacancy or ur vacancy..

I don't think the typing test will be very strict...otherwise they would take it before the joining...!!!??

Will there be option to choose the place of posting for those who have selected for HQ?

If people who are selected in 4600 don't join. Then waiting list will be made from 4200? Meaning 4200 people can be moved to 4600? 

rest of the formalities like caste certificate, residential certificate, obc certificate purane chalenge ya phir naye banwaane parenge.

desire of place of posting? only for 4200 gp candidates

• don’t want to join as already in a better job than this one
  • don’t want to join as looking for the hq but not for the institutes
  • delhi
  • hometown other than delhi
  • delhi as it is his/her hometown

0 voters

Is it a 5 day a week job?

Congrats to all for clearing...  Whatz the job actually? And working hours, does it change for institutions or the same everywhere.