Aspirants to University of Rochester,Simon

Not able to find a thread catering to Rochester aspirants, i ma starting a new thread for all of you to come and share your app progress/admit status. [email protected] admitted to schulich 2013 class

Not able to find a thread catering to Rochester aspirants, i ma starting a new thread for all of you to come and share your app progress/admit status.

[email protected]
admitted to schulich 2013 class

i am an aspirant for Simon MBA starting Fall 2011. application submitted. waiting for result.

Hi varun,

when did u submit your app? any updates?
Pls share your profile.!!

All - if you have any questions about the program, please shoot them at the following thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/simon-school-university-of-rochester-2nd-year-student-accepting-questions-25059343/2327863

Hi,

I submitted my app on 13 Oct. No update on the result.
Reg my profile,
GMAT: 720 (35 VA, 51 Quant , 4.0)
Work ex: 3 years at the time of admission; IT into Capital Markets
CFA Level 3 candidate.

Please share your profile. When did u submit the application. Any updates on your application result?

I have applied to Rochester on 15 oct 2010. No response yet from them. Please update if any of you have received interview invite..

Profile:

GMAT-700
TOEFL - 110
5 years in IT products by the time I join.
Acads Decent
Extracurricular Decent.

Hi gvc84

For simon

how did u show your EC's in resume or extra essay??

Not much activity is seen for simon from puys!!

I sent the application under the first deadline. Haven't heard back anything as yet.

I have given a brief descirption of ec activities in the additional essays..in the resume i had included only those sections that were asked to on their website.

ne 2nd round applicants!!

Hi All,

Please advise regarding the below query.

On my GMAT examination day, I had selected 'University of Rochester - William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration - MBA, Full Time' as one of the program where my Official GMAT score report should be sent for free. As per the mail that I received from [email protected], my Official score report was sent to the above mentioned program on Oct 5 2010. But as per my Simon Application account, the School still has not received my official GMAT score report. Anyone who is facing a similar problem.

I submitted my app too, on 15th Oct. No news as yet.
700/5.0/3WE

Submitted the application to Simon on 15the Oct. The status hasn't changed from 'Application under review by the admission committee'

GMAT: 680 (V37, Q47, 5.0)
WE: 5yrs in IT

Anyone with interview calls yet?

Got my interview invite just now. Good luck others.

Hey VGadde,

Dude, Congratulations. When and where is your interview?

Did not schedule yet, Varun..Will let the community know as soon as I do

Any news from Simon anybody?

No news yet.

IIMBlacki07, when did u apply? I applied on 13 oct. will contact them in few days if i don't get any update.

No news yet.

IIMBlacki07, when did u apply? I applied on 13 oct. will contact them in few days if i don't get any update.

I already got interviewed when I visited the campus in October so waiting for the final result due on 15th Jan.
I applied for R1 and submitted my apps on 14th oct