Asian Institute of management _ manila 2013 MBA Admission

Hi, I am opening this thread to discuss about all relevant questions during this application process. Any body Applying ? profile/ gmat score/ WE.

Hi,

I am opening this thread to discuss about all relevant questions during this application process.
Any body Applying ? profile/ gmat score/ WE.

Hi, applying this year.

Yup, count me in

Can we revive this thread? Or is there another thread where the relevant discussion is going on?

@riddhibasu this is the only thread i am finding for 2013 MBA , manila. we need to bring back the vibrancy.
@kumudks said:
@riddhibasu this is the only thread i am finding for 2013 MBA , manila. we need to bring back the vibrancy.
Indeed...have you already applied?

Hi,

I am thinking of applying there, but a bit worried about the placement scene there

Hi riddhibasu, I will be applying in the 2nd round that is before 23rd april. Thru GMAT. did any one apply in this 1st around .

Hi sayanddude, AIM Brand is Really attractive . Regarding placement not aware much . however , hope finding a job after AIM wont be tough . Thank you
@kumudks ya I agree! The brand name is good and the course is also very good. But sadly AIM still has lots of catching up to do when it comes to placements. Getting just a job is not a problem, but getting a job in the desired profile is. And that`s the reason they have reduced the batch size from this year onwards. In fact, one of my colleague is a pass out from AIM. But the pros are good ROI, good pedagogy, great faculty, etc

Gr8. what is the average gmat score accepted?

@purandarrajm said:
Gr8. what is the average gmat score accepted?
660 I guess... but for the Indian applicant pool u can add a +20

hi guys.. im also applying to aim this 2013 intake...
i got 5 years of work ex and aim has really great repo... jus stuck in writing essays...cant think in short time wat all i achieved in life.!!

Hello Guys,I am aspiring for the 2013 batch, i am right now in preparation of finalizing my application. However, i have a doubt, can the recommendation letter be sent via official email id of the recommender or its supposed to be sent via post only.
Plz help.
Thanks a lot :)

hi Buzzin... jus get in touch with the Mumbai office.. perhaps he will guide you...

Hi Buzzin and pkittur, nice to get you guys here. i am applying in 2rd phase thru Gmat. Buzzin, as pkittur told , you will get a clear picture from Mumbai office. And All the best guys for your application.

You are applying thru Gmat ?
cheers

Hi Guys,
Any idea about the placement scenario or on the career service office.

hey guys
well i am also interested in applying for AIM
here s my profile
Work ex:2.5 years as of dec 2012
GMAT: Not taken

what are you opinions in applying in round 2??

looking forward to your replies

is there an aimat this year? the site shows some aimat schedule for the same??

@kumudks I am applying for the R1. Will send out the form by tommorow...