asia pacific institute, delhi

hi guys, i hve recieved a call for joining from asia pacific institute of management, delhi… i will b joining this institute if i dont recieve a call from iilm, greater noida… can anyone who is studying there or havin a good knowledge bout th…

hi guys, i hve recieved a call for joining from asia pacific institute of management, delhi.... i will b joining this institute if i dont recieve a call from iilm, greater noida... can anyone who is studying there or havin a good knowledge bout the institute please guide me about the placements, infrastructure n facilities of the institute... n how is it rated in comparison to iilm? if better then why???

thanks .... looking forward to ur reply...

Hi,
Please use Search http://www.pagalguy.com/search.php
Do not start threads for individual queries.
Please post here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/good-mat-institutes-25003820

Request mods to close this thread

Hi,
Please use Search http://www.pagalguy.com/search.php
Do not start threads for individual queries.
Please post here http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/good-mat-institutes-25003820

Request mods to close this thread

i have been trying since yest but i m not able to find any recent thread talking bout this institute n i need to know bout it asap bcoz i ll b joining the same in couple of days... kindly help...

hi garima..
i want to know abt asia pacific..is it worth joining..
i hv 83% in XAT

hi garima..
i want to know abt asia pacific..is it worth joining..
i hv 83% in XAT

Hi bmanasa,

well i saw ur msg regarding the post of a senior that have disappointed u. well firstly the one who have posted such comment is from the autonomous batch so i wouldnt be able to comment on their experience .. i m in d aicte approved batch.. and the buildings for both the batches r located in different places..

i ll suggest if at all u get thru the auto batch then it ll surely b a waste of money as my fellow batch mates hav already said. so if at all u join then hit for only aicte approved course..
n otherwise looking at ur xat score i ll suggest u try for other better institutes.. keep aim as u choice not a priority..

take care
n best of luck

hi garima i am from noida i hv also got a call from asia pacific , whether you have joined it or not throw some light so that i may be able to take decision

amit singh1976 Says
hi garima i am from noida i hv also got a call from asia pacific , whether you have joined it or not throw some light so that i may be able to take decision

hi amit

ya i hav joined the institute and i m going to wind up wid my first year now..

hi garima could you tell me about the placement there

Hi Garima ,
Please Tell Me The Placement Scenario Of Asia Pacific . If I Hav Yo Select Bet Niilm Cme Delhi And Asia Paci Which One To Select

hi garima can u tell something about the coll how is the placement faculty is it worth joining plz reply
thanks in advance

hi guys,, sorry for the late reply ..
well the placement here is good enough . but i ll suggest only d aicte course ..
n as for niilm ,, its better than aim.. go for it anyday..
keep aim as ur option n as for placements u ll have to work with the college to call companies.. there is nothing like spoon feeding .. it is expected out of post grads to take up responsiblity .. thou u ll b provided proper help n guidance in carryin it out ..

hope it clears out some doubts .. take care
n best of luck for ur future..

Can any1 help me out with the last years GD/PI topics of the Asia pacific and the modalities related to it?Its an urgent..

hi Garima....I wanted to know abt the teaching padagogy at Asia Pacific, how r the faculties there and how is the colg over all??

hi Garima....
As your mail suggests that you received a call from asia pacific institute, delhi....and you are more intersted in IILM Greater Noida...let me clear you that there is no difference between the three branches of IILM.. Be it Greater Noida,Lodhi Road ,OR Gurgaon..it dependes entirely on you and your preference in which suits you eiher wise...coming to faculty, and enviornment Gurgaon campus name is highlighted and for PLACEMENTS students from the oyher two branches are called here in Gurgaon..latest company that visited is HDFC Banking And Financial Sector...

thank you

Garima might not reply, dear... the last post of her's you refer to is about 1.5 years old

Besides: I've noticed aggressive marketing of the IILMs by students last year, & now this time around too on PG..do they pay you to push your Bschool.. I don't see such aggressive marketing from other current B-Schoolers here, except the IILMs.

HI,
Asia Pacific is a decent college, but if you consider IILM as a better option as you have mentioned that you are waiting for a call from the same, you need not worry about the call. Rather you should yourself fill up the from online or via a hard copy form available at the nearby location, as, though you would be qualifying for the call, but you might have been missed out of the list of students selected for the call or possibly your call might have got misplaced while it was on the way to you..
for further queries feel free to ask...

hii,
plz some 1 tell me about the placement of year 09 of asia pacific in figure?

hiii ppl...
telll me howz asia pacific...pgdm n pgdm ib courses?????
in respect of placements..n infrastructure???
plss help...////

are the palcements true....as told by them???
seniors plsssss help........

hi garima can u tell something about the coll how is the placement faculty is it worth joining plz reply
thanks in advance

hello can anyone tell me the ranking about asia paacific inst...... plz it urgent