Are you an International B-School Group Leader??

Inviting group-leaders from B-schools all over the world. What does a group-leader have to do? Well the same things which the earlier group-leaders used to do. Quoting from uRmad’s(which is the original post btw) post: > Who is a …

Inviting group-leaders from B-schools all over the world.

What does a group-leader have to do?

Well the same things which the earlier group-leaders used to do. Quoting from uRmad's(which is the original post btw) post:

Who is a group leader? A leader is one who is also from the same school and who has the rights to give you membership to the group !! A leader's rights are limited *only* to giving access permissions....This way, since everyone in a school knows another (atleast we assume so ) , we can be doubly sure that its not a false/fake request....A leader has access to only his group's permissions....

And since we are starting this right now, naturally we would want people who are willing to take the responsibility of the leader for their school..You would have to reply with your official institute id for that.....Consequently, these people have to regularly keep checking their usercp for any incoming requests and act accordingly...
So inviting nominations for group-leaders for each and every International B-school. Here's how we plan to do it. Anyone and everyone currently in a B-school is free to volunteer for leading his or her B-school group. Or all the B-schoolers can decide amongst themselves and nominate a person to be the group-leader. In case of more than one nominations for a school (which should be a very very rare case) the mods will sit together and decide the leader among the nominees.

For B-schools for which there are no leaders nominated I would be leading the groups and accepting or rejecting request as and when they come.

One of the advantages of being part of a group is your updated avatar

Oh, and we'd also hope the Group leaders are around a bit to guide newbies about their respective schools, inform the forum of school updates and achievements etc etc. Group Leaders become the face of their school on PG.

Nominate yourselves/others here.

For starters
mealiennothuman NUS,Singapore
itsrahul HEC-Paris
puhrince Rotman, Univ of Toronto (he's already doing a fantastic job so i'm hoping he'll continue)
Isn't there another thread for the same thing?
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/inviting-b-school-leaders-revamp-of-the-b-schoolers-rank-system-25032345

Yup but as you can see, i'm looking for International B-school Group Leaders while that thread more specifically targets Indian B-School leaders.

Nominate yourselves/others here.

For starters
mealiennothuman NUS,Singapore
itsrahul HEC-Paris
puhrince Rotman, Univ of Toronto (he's already doing a fantastic job so i'm hoping he'll continue)

Thanks to Rahul for nominating me as the group leader for NUS 😃 . Here are my nominations for the threads that I go through regularly:

Harvard Business School - cryonerve ( however, he seems to have been less active since April. Rahul himself has been answering some questions )

Indian School of Business - vsbadri

Asian Institute of Management - amithar

Nanyang Business School - Puneet Chowdhri

NUS Business School - Myself and jshah29

PS: How do I search for the profile of a user based only on the username? Do I need to look for a post by the user to get a link to the profile?

well I nominate myself for Kelley school of business , IU, Bloomington . Will be joining this fall .

It is a great idea to seeing potential achievers are sharing information, networking with one another, and giving help to others aspiring.

Good luck to all!

Kind regards,
Thomas

Hi All,

I can help with ESADE Business School, Spain. I will be joining this fall and would be glad to help others with any information regarding the same.

Best of luck All

I can help anyone interested in Georgia Tech's college of management .. I just joined the college this fall.

I could help with information on Richard Ivey School of Business, Canada. I will be starting the full time 1 year MBA, this spring.

Neo, I sent you a PM recently but havent heard back from you.

I am an INSEAD admit and benefitted a lot from PG. I would really like to reciprocate that and help potential applicants. I have started replying to posts on the thread started by another INSEAD alum. I hope thats ok.