are there any training options abroad during the MBA course ? and if so where .?

hello guys . myself IPS . i am currently enrolled in the MBA (Hons.) Marketing and Retail Management program of the Guru Nanak Dev University , Amritsar . presently studying for my first semester exams … :slight_smile: as we all know , th…

hello guys .

myself IPS .

i am currently enrolled in the MBA (Hons.) Marketing and Retail Management program of the Guru Nanak Dev University , Amritsar .

presently studying for my first semester exams .. :)

as we all know , that there is a training period in the 3rd semester of an MBA program ,
i would like to know , that can we go for a training abroad . outside India ?

if so , what are the options ?

is it really beneficial to go for a training abroad rather than in India ?

in all , what is the best way / options to work in the training period so as to reap the maximum benefits out of it ?

i ask , so that i dont waste the crucial training period at some not so useful training place ,
or in other words , so that i get a good training from a respectable place, that would boost my CV and help me get a good start during the placement season .!

i hope i dint ask too many questions and some more learned , knowledgeable and experienced people can answer my query and guide me on the right path .! :)

thanks in advance ....