Are the FMS results out???

I have got this file from one of my friends… and i’m not able to understand what does this mean… plz give ur views on the same…:confused::shocked::shocked:

I have got this file from one of my friends..
and i'm not able to understand what does this mean....
plz give ur views on the same...:confused::shocked::shocked:

dis is 2006 batch result buddy..dont create panic..

are u sure it is 2006.??????

thread starter please dnt do this......this is not right....y r u creating panic for a lot of puys who r genuinly expecing call................

i hve frnds of my class whose names r der..dey r in fms2006-08 batch...

I think this is an older list of finally slected candidates cos.. FMS should not come with waiting list while callin for GD-PI.

If you are not sure please don't write such posts that create panic

ps:I know one uncommon name in this list who is studying in FMS, so I think this isn't the list

jas_bhatia Says
dis is 2006 batch result buddy..dont create panic..

Is this really than Thank God but all this situation in which i am is all due to my friend who finds his name in the list...
in SC Waiting list...moreover the rollno is also same..
one more thing to add he couln't have appeared two years ago as he is currently a student in the last year...
so if the list is wrong than it is wonderful as my name doesnot figure out in this list..
thanks a lot for ur reply
MODS
i see this as a genuine attempt to create panic among members! kindly do the needful!

its not a gr8 idea to post such a thing unless u r so sure of the thing.
thrs no fun in creating unwanted speculation

No results thread to be opened unless the results have been declared officially.
THread starter needs to put the source of the result, else will be considered as fake/hoax.

Thread closed.